Beergarden In Satuk

yourshoutmate

in my time spent around my second home i have driven riden walked taxied scooterd run and even sat in the back . there has got to be somewhere a normal fella can have a quite beer with some friends in satuk. i have come too the conclusion,the only answer open a beergarden and do it quik. :o

in my time spent around my second home i have driven riden walked taxied scooterd run and even sat in the back . there has got to be somewhere a normal fella can have a quite beer with some friends in satuk. i have come too the conclusion,the only answer open a beergarden and do it quik. :o

I know someone better than normal from Satuk, He's abnormal, so I will ask him and report back. Assuming he doesn't answer this beforehand

Dave(Small Bloke Without Glasses)

Edited by Dave the Dude

in my time spent around my second home i have driven riden walked taxied scooterd run and even sat in the back . there has got to be somewhere a normal fella can have a quite beer with some friends in satuk. i have come too the conclusion,the only answer open a beergarden and do it quik. :D

I know someone better than normal from Satuk, He's abnormal, so I will ask him and report back. Assuming he doesn't answer this beforehand

Well I look forward to having an Archa or 2 in YSMs beergarden. :D

From previous posts YSM obviously knows me, but for the life of me I can't think who he might be :o (I don't know to many normal fellas) perhaps that's why!

Tall Bloke With Glasses (Dave) :D

in my time spent around my second home i have driven riden walked taxied scooterd run and even sat in the back . there has got to be somewhere a normal fella can have a quite beer with some friends in satuk. i have come too the conclusion,the only answer open a beergarden and do it quik. ;)

we will need more than one pair of glasses please. ;)

I can recommend the "Beer Garden" idea :D .................................

As I have one myself.........................and really enjoy it :o:D:D

thanks for the reply bergs , but i still cant help for thinking drinking at home is not my best opthion, then again if it was a sports orrientated type of beergarden maybe theres another way to look at it .any ideas? ie squeshe courts

Hey YSM

Rumor has it that preparations are well under way for your Ozzie themed sports beergarden in Satuk!

My spies tell me orders for the red & white house wines have already been placed :o Kanga Rouge & Bondi Bleach. :D

TBWG :D

Hey YSM

Rumor has it that preparations are well under way for your Ozzie themed sports beergarden in Satuk!

My spies tell me orders for the red & white house wines have already been placed :o Kanga Rouge & Bondi Bleach. :D

TBWG :D

Bet he doesnt buy any Forsters, they reserve that cr@p for us Poms :D

Dave

bad isp speed. there will be no wine red or white in this establishment,thank you verry much. my idea is for a beergarden come meeting place , unpretencious jovial and please whithout competitivness. as it will be close to the only airport in a country mile , should be a great place to start a new client base . thanks tbw and thanks viking