New Members

Jockstar

I keep seeing all these new members. Obviously due to the recent events. But many of these people havent posted at all. So i'm starting this thread so that they can. Come on newbies, say hello! Dont be scared we wont bite. Wolfie might though!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite new too. Hello to everyone! I had been reading the forums for a few weeks until finally taking the plunge to actually register and start posting. I'm not in Thailand but my sweetheart is Thai and I'm doing my utmost to find out all I can about Thai culture/people etc. These forums are fantastic!

New guy here. Not so much due to the recent events, but more out of accidental curiosity. Originally just came to the TV website to get info on visas, but wanted to see what this community is like. Lurked for a while, but the relaxed atmosphere and the fast pace of discussions lured me into becoming an active participant. Feels great to be here! :o

hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum as a poster but have been reading it for over a year, though not as intensely as in the past week..... :o

I find this forum a great place to stay up to date on Thailand, a country where i spent a year as an exchange student 3 years ago. Sanuk mak maak loei! :D

I'm new to the forum as a poster but have been reading it for over a year, though not as intensely as in the past week..... 

I find this forum a great place to stay up to date on Thailand, a country where i spent a year as an exchange student 3 years ago. Sanuk mak maak loei!

And by joining in the forum you will only make it a more lively place! The more the merrier.........

Hey All,

I'm definitely a newbie, but i think this site is really cool. A helluva lot of stuff to play around with, sending messages, seeing who's online and average posts per day and all that stuff.

Yeah, it was the wave that got me into the forum, but ive been reading the visa stuff to aid in my upcoming tustle with thai immigration for a couple of months. Just been checking out some very lively debate in the Farang section. Very entertaining.

Cheers

Welcome all. do post here and have a great time on TV. I hope you enjoy. Fukc i'm pissed. AGAIN!

Maybe you should join "thisrox" and smoke a little herb! :D

Wont be the first time!

Thailand is great isn't it! :o

I thought that was decided a long time ago?

Hi all,

Just taking in the information, not much of a chatter box.  This forum has been really helpful to me.  Have a couple of years before I retire and join my family in Udon.

Welcome to all Newbies as we were all Newbies ........once.

We need new blood all the time......... Love the Avatar :o

To all Newbies: Please fill in your "Location" so that we know 'where you're coming from'. :D

Enjoy!

Hi all,

Just taking in the information, not much of a chatter box.  This forum has been really helpful to me.  Have a couple of years before I retire and join my family in Udon.

Welcome to all Newbies as we were all Newbies ........once.

We need new blood all the time......... Love the Avatar :o

To all Newbies: Please fill in your "Location" so that we know 'where you're coming from'. :D

Enjoy!

Agree with that. though. Even some of the oldies dont do it! :D

ohh, kop khun krap Jockstar , you created this post for me (a newbie), realtivly ....since I discover these forums 2 years ago, and sometimes I 've a look on , overall these last tragic days, to updating of situation...

I'm spanish , and I think not many spaniards here :o , We have not big tradition of travellers or tourist mass to southasia, but also Spain is nice land to spend vacation , hehe.

I visited this wonderful country (and Cambodia, Vietnam and China) , almost 2 years ago , and I liked most of here are the kindness of thai people, and in general the country landscapes and their beaches.

I want comeback again, when I have money , and visit my friends there .

thanks for the welcoming!

ohh, kop khun krap Jockstar , you created this post for me (a newbie), realtivly ....since I discover these forums 2 years ago, and sometimes I 've a look on , overall these last tragic days, to updating of situation...

I'm spanish , and I think not many spaniards here  :D , We have not big tradition of travellers or tourist mass to southasia, but also Spain is nice land to spend vacation ,  hehe.

I visited this wonderful country (and Cambodia, Vietnam and China) , almost 2 years ago , and I liked most of here are the kindness of thai people, and in general the country landscapes and their beaches.

I want comeback again, when I have money , and visit my friends there .

thanks for the welcoming!

No worries mate. Come and talk <deleted> with the rest of us. Every one is welcome.

Even if you are from Spain! :D:D:o

Hi All,

Yes I’m a newbie to this Forum. I joined to keep in touch of LOS. I first visited BBK way back in 1981 and stayed at the Nana Hotel when it was a hotel. The short of a long story is married twice, my first she was a Thai Lawyer, together for 17 years had 3 sons the second wife was 18 years younger and lasted 4 years and now as I approach 50 looking to return an retire in LOS.

Greetings All,

I'm living and working in LOS (lucky me!)

I have been a guest reader of this forum for a little over a year now, and recent events motivated me into joining.

Great stuff... and thanks for the welcome.

Sawadee pee mai.