New Members

Jockstar

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George ----------- Organiser a pissup? --------------- :o  :D

In the western suburbs of Sydney I believe. There our George can be assured of a piss poor turnout which would, of couse, be less injurious to the contents of his handbag. He's careful with a baht is our George. :D

So G isnt even in LOs? So Dr PP any chance you can organise it? Many people would be up for it.

hi everybody i am newbie for here and mr.Jaidee support me Say hello with all on here

Well Introduce myself

I am Araminta Jitrattanasuk ,Birthday on 8 April 1985, at Bangkok now i moved from Bangkok live in Nakronpathom Provience it is small provience and dont tracffic same Bangkok i like to live here oh my home seeing birds and still dont develop more and more < u can to hear birds and hen in early of morning >> Say i think u will know me better i hope i will good listener for u and u :o

Impossible_me

hi everybody i am newbie for here and mr.Jaidee support me Say hello with all on here

Well Introduce myself

I am Araminta Jitrattanasuk ,Birthday on 8 April 1985, at Bangkok now i moved from Bangkok live in Nakronpathom Provience it is small provience and dont tracffic same Bangkok i like to live here oh my home seeing birds and still dont develop more and more < u can to hear birds and hen in early of morning >> Say i think u will know me better i hope i will good listener for u and u  :o

Impossible_me

Welcome. Nice to have another Thai. :D

Well Introduce myself

I am Araminta Jitrattanasuk ,Birthday on 8 April 1985, at Bangkok now i moved from Bangkok live in Nakronpathom Provience it is small provience and dont tracffic same Bangkok i like to live here oh my home seeing birds and still dont develop more and more < u can to hear birds and hen in early of morning >> Say i think u will know me better i hope i will good listener for u and u  :D

Impossible_me

Welcome. Nice to have another Thai. :D

DJ PAT alert :o

George ----------- Organise a pissup? --------------- :o  :D

In the western suburbs of Sydney I believe. There our George can be assured of a piss poor turnout which would, of couse, be less injurious to the contents of his handbag. He's careful with a baht is our George. :D

So G isnt even in LOs? So Dr PP any chance you can organise it? Many people would be up for it.

Jock,

if I recall correctly in an earlier post, I saw the words FREE drinks and George in the same sentence.

Try deleting 'FREE' and G might come out of his bunker in TW or Peking or wherever he hides out when someone mentions that dirty word. :D

Good luck... (you'll need it)

Jock,

if I recall correctly in an earlier post, I saw the words FREE drinks and George in the same sentence.

Try deleting 'FREE' and G might come out of his bunker in TW or Peking or wherever he hides out when someone mentions that dirty word. :D

Pythons in the pocket. :D The word work brings a similar reaction in our Cheerful Leader :D

Jock,

Ha,ha. Will do. Just PM'd Wolfie to ask if its ok to start a similar thread in General topics thats in Bedlam. I will delete FREE. :D:D

Miss impossible_me is a Thai girl who posted in another topic... I suggested she come over here and say hello to everyone so we can all have a good look at her... :D

:o

Miss impossible_me is a Thai girl who posted in another topic... I suggested she come over here and say hello to everyone so we can all have a good look at her... :D

Old old dog you. Hopfully see you Sunday JD.

Jock,

Ha,ha. Will do. Just PM'd Wolfie to ask if its ok to start a similar thread in General topics thats in Bedlam. I will delete FREE. :D:D

You're learnin' Jock. Make him feel that there'll be no direct assault on his sporran an he will relax.

Old old dog you. Hopfully see you Sunday JD.

No wuckin furries Jockstar. :D

Hey yall, I'm new to the group, not to Thailand, living there back and forth for almost 3 years. In senic Iraq now just saving up to go back once more.... *sigh* the things we do for Sanook.. :D

Welcome to our merry clan :o

It does tend to get "merry" around here from time to time! :D

Welcome aboard, Cpt_MOney...

Hi everyone,

I don't know how "newby" I am since I read this forum regularly for a year or so. But I send a reply only once!

I am a frenchman living in Australia for the last 35 years and I intend to retire with my Thai wife in LOS. This forum gives me a bit of feeling about the farang impressions of living there.

What I love about this site is that everything goes... sometime with less that clever comments (notice I didn't say stupid), sometime with quite deep insights, but nearly always from people living there. That is what attract me to this forum. Not that I always agree, for instance I believe that there is a lot of negativity going on, but maybe after a few years in my retirement, I may be disappointed as well, who knows? For now, I find Thailand the nearest to heaven on earth as can be. For your info, I went there twice only, but I can't wait to go back!

Even the insults exchanged between members are quite funny when they are given (and received) good heartedly.

So, see you there and meanwhile, I'll continue reading all of you.

PS. I have to find a good avatar, any suggestions?

Even the insults exchanged between members are quite funny when they are given (and received) good heartedly.

For the most part until the "Gent" (Tornado) comes trolling! :o

Edited by Boon Mee