Jump to content

What Visa Do I Need?

Recommended Posts


1. Dual National Brit & Dutch

2. 30yrs old male

3. Married to Thai with 1 x baby girl 1 yr old.

I have never had to apply for a visa in the UK as I have travelled into from other countries and only had to extend an entry visa via the office in Jontiem for a further week.

So in my current predicament comes as a massive confusion when I need to be in Thailand for 44 Days this April and to which route cost etc I need to be going down.

Any advice would be gratefully received as my finger has well and truly fell of the pulse since not needing any visa info for a year having had my daughter and wife in the UK by means of a EEA family permit (cheers Forum)

Regards Pilgrim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what I, also married to a Thai, do for my visits to Thailand:

Stay up to 30 days: no visa (return or onward flight ticket mandatory)

Stay up to 60 days: single-enty tourist visa

Stay up to 90 days: single entry non-O visa

Stay up to 150 days: single entry non-O visa with 60-day extension in Thailand

For your 44 days, just get a single-entry tourist visa, which will give you permission to stay for 60 days.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...