Where To Buy Diatomaceous Earth?

iseeker

and "diatomaceous earth", please ?

Thai common name is ดินเบา (Din Bao) you can call it as ไดอะตอมมาเชียส เอิร์ท(diatomaceous earth) or ไดอะตอมไมท์ (diatomite)

Now that we know what it's called in Thai, does anyone know where I can buy about 7.5-8 cu meters of this stuff?

Hi iseeker. :o

This subforum is intended for discussions on the Thai language and to get Thai language advice, and tends to attract people interested in those subjects.

It is probably not the best place for you to get a reply to this question.

I can move it for you to the appropriate local forum where I think you're much more likely to get a reply.

topic should be moved to the brewery section. that's not a joke. poolshops do not have a high demand for D.E. and even a dozen shops won't be able to cover the OP's demand. but breweries use D.E. en masse on a daily basis for filtering purposes. their purchase department can most probably name a source.

Hi iseeker. :o

This subforum is intended for discussions on the Thai language and to get Thai language advice, and tends to attract people interested in those subjects.

It is probably not the best place for you to get a reply to this question.

I can move it for you to the appropriate local forum where I think you're much more likely to get a reply.

Yes, Thanks. I would appreciate your help in making the move and letting me know where it got moved so I can monitor the feedback.

Thanks again for the help.