Visiting

Menikmati

The Ambassador is a fair way out of town.

There are lots of places out that way. Try walking up the beach - in the Na Jomtien direction and see what is there. Lots of little bars and food places.

You can also try Sea Falcon - near Pinnacle Hotel. Shennanigans by the Sea at the Jomtien Condos, Robin Hood bar.

Town: lots of places - skip the go go bars and try out the bars with live music.

Try Cheers Bar in Soi Pattayaland, Shamrock Bar, Palmers Bar and many many more!!!!

There are lots of places out that way. Try walking up the beach - in the Na Jomtien direction and see what is there. Lots of little bars and food places.

You can also try Sea Falcon - near Pinnacle Hotel. Shennanigans by the Sea at the Jomtien Condos, Robin Hood bar.

Town: lots of places - skip the go go bars and try out the bars with live music.

Try Cheers Bar in Soi Pattayaland, Shamrock Bar, Palmers Bar and many many more!!!!

SOI?

Where can I go around ambassador hotel/walking street (only two places I know as of yet) to find a chill bar where the girls arent out for your money and you can have a decent time? Also to find some good spicy food.

Please let me know if you find such a bar.

There may be girls who are not just out for the money, but I do believe they work in bars to make money.

I think if they had money they wouldn't be working in a bar.

But hey I want to know if you are successful in your quest.

I think I shouldn't even reply since I believe BG discussions are not allowed in TV forums.

Edited by HarriB

SOI?

Soi 13/4 (Soi Pattayaland) Has Palmers, Shamrock and Cheers

Music Bars: Utopia, Soho Square, Walking Street -near the end, Rolling Stone 2 Bar also on Walking Street, Hammer and Lucifers also on Walking Street.

Or do North Pattaya - 2nd Road, Soi 2 - Pacific Bar, Toy Bar and a bit further north Martin Tattoo Bar (a.k.a.BangUp) All with bands.

Will start you off?