Thai Wife Step Daughter Family Visit Uk

Hi

My Thai Wife has a current Family Visit Visa in her passport and we would like to take her daughter (14 y/o) to visit UK too. Which form does her daughter have to fill in as the form my Wife filled in VAF-1 asks about children but which form for a child that will ask about parents?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :o

Thanks

TJ

Hi

My Thai Wife has a current Family Visit Visa in her passport and we would like to take her daughter (14 y/o) to visit UK too. Which form does her daughter have to fill in as the form my Wife filled in VAF-1 asks about children but which form for a child that will ask about parents?

Thanks

TJ

Hi

As far as I know, the same visitors visa applied fro on line is that one required for a visit. I have just fulled in applications for my Thai partner (her second visa), her daughter (first visa) and her sisters daughter who is visiting her sister in the UK married to a Brit living in the UK. The application was on the same form on line although the form varies the responses it requires depending upon the information you enter. One more thing, because of the value of the baht v the £ the visa fee stated on the application that you print out is incorrect, it is too high. You can buy a draft in the same building in Bangkok that you go to hand in your paperwork and do the biometrics

Hi

Thanks

TJ

Hi

As far as I know, the same visitors visa applied fro on line is that one required for a visit. I have just fulled in applications for my Thai partner (her second visa), her daughter (first visa) and her sisters daughter who is visiting her sister in the UK married to a Brit living in the UK. The application was on the same form on line although the form varies the responses it requires depending upon the information you enter. One more thing, because of the value of the baht v the £ the visa fee stated on the application that you print out is incorrect, it is too high. You can buy a draft in the same building in Bangkok that you go to hand in your paperwork and do the biometrics

Hi

Thanks for the quick response :D

I didn't realise it could be done online already. If you apply online how do you know when to take the documents to Bangkok?

Thanks again

TJ

From How Do I Apply?

1. Apply online

Visa4UK is UK Border Agency's award winning online application facility. Applicants in many countries are now able to apply for a UK visa or entry clearance online using a secure internet connection. The new technology guides you through the visa application process step by step:

i. Log on to www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

ii. Complete the online application process

iii. Attend a Visa Application Centre at your convenience or schedule an appointment on line to submit your application form and for Biometric Enrolment

Please click on the appropriate link:

Schedule Appointment

Re-schedule Appointment

Cancel Appointment

Print Appointment letter

See also VAT3 Special Visitor: Child visitors