Looking For Agents / Consultants To Buy Farm Land In The Northeastern Belt Of Thailand

rickybhk

Hi all

Am a recent member on this forum .. am looking to find agents / consultants to buy Farm land ( Jasmine rice , Tropical fruits & Rubber plantations )

any member can refer any agents consultants?

we are a company based in hong kong looking to invest in Agricultural sector in thailand.

we want to start with a farm of say abt 25- 30 rai.

i have gone through the forums but could not find any specefic contacts who could facilitate the buying process .. would be of great help if some one can give any contacts in that area.

thank you in advance

Ricky

Edited by rickybhk

Ricky; Plenty of land for sale in the north and northeast. 25 to 30 rai land investment by a company with a solid background and bank balance is quite small by anyones standards. This may be okay for ant farm but not large scale farming investment. If you want consultant and/or agents PM me and I will furnish day rate and wire instructions for the first installment.

Hi all

Am a recent member on this forum .. am looking to find agents / consultants to buy Farm land ( Jasmine rice , Tropical fruits & Rubber plantations )

we are a company based in hong kong looking to invest in Agricultural sector in thailand.

i have gone through the forums but could not find any specefic contacts who could facilitate the buying process .. would be of great help if some one can give any contacts in that area.

thank you in advance

Ricky

Look up a man by the name of Thaksin Shinawatra he's been known to hideout in your company's area and was trying to sell off the small farmers plots to oil barons. I know he needs the money and has plenty of consultants and contacts.

Thank you for the response!!

yes we wanted to start small and understand the whole process of buying and how things work in Thailand.

once we have an idea about the relevant processes and the we could expand accordingly .

we have a rough sketch of our business model. and want to proceed step by step.

I am specifically looking for professional consultants for

1) Rice farming / Rice Mills / Rice Export / Rice Mills Plant machinery.

2) Tropical Fruits / Food Processing Industry / Canning Factory Setup.

3) Exiting Rubber plantations or land suitable for rubber plantations.

ha ha .. that was funny .. but i like your sense of humor .. if i would have known Thaksin Shinawatra i would have not come to this forum to inquire.

Hi all

thank you in advance

Ricky

Look up a man by the name of Thaksin Shinawatra he's been known to hideout in your company's area and was trying to sell off the small farmers plots to oil barons. I know he needs the money and has plenty of consultants and contacts.

ha ha .. that was funny .. but i like your sense of humor .. if i would have known Thaksin Shinawatra i would have not come to this forum to inquire.
Hi all

thank you in advance

Ricky

The small farmers he duped into mortgaging their farms to his "Easy Buy", "1 2 go broke" and multitude of other corrupt political machinations don't think it's very funny but their farms are out their to be sold so they can give the shady loan brokers 90% of what they get from you. Otherwise you'll just buy from the guy who foreclosed on them and you'll end up paying twice as much. Ha ha ha another family farm into the corporate web ha ha ha.

1) Rice farming / Rice Mills / Rice Export / Rice Mills Plant machinery

Rice Mills / Rice Export

I do not think you are allowed as a foreign company to deal in this

Check with the law

Cheers jopham

Sure will check thanks for the response

1) Rice farming / Rice Mills / Rice Export / Rice Mills Plant machinery

Rice Mills / Rice Export

I do not think you are allowed as a foreign company to deal in this

Check with the law

Cheers jopham

jopham; you ruined the plan, but now that your in the game send ricky a bill for your service, which saved them his/company the time,effort and pre planning that has to go into any successful business. I have visited with WH madams who put more for thought into their business than some of the people who are wanting advice on farm related topics/business/hobby on this forum. The madams at least know how to supply the product, potential customer, product/price variance, rotation/overhaul of flowers, as well as natures little bug a boos.

jopham; you ruined the plan, but now that your in the game send ricky a bill for your service, which saved them his/company the time,effort and pre planning that has to go into any successful business. I have visited with WH madams who put more for thought into their business than some of the people who are wanting advice on farm related topics/business/hobby on this forum. The madams at least know how to supply the product, potential customer, product/price variance, rotation/overhaul of flowers, as well as natures little bug a boos. Now this is not sour grapes just because ricky never contacted me regarding my offer of post #2.

Thank you for the response!!

yes we wanted to start small and understand the whole process of buying and how things work in Thailand.

once we have an idea about the relevant processes and the we could expand accordingly .

we have a rough sketch of our business model. and want to proceed step by step.

I am specifically looking for professional consultants for

1) Rice farming / Rice Mills / Rice Export / Rice Mills Plant machinery.

.... and you looking at Zone 2 and 3 type investments (which is certainly what you want if you are into canning and food processing)?

I own a feed milling business - drop me a private message, and we can take it from there.

Edited by Maizefarmer