Ban Plastic Bottles!

Why ban Plastic, should ban the low lifes that throw there plastic containers all over the place. There are some real litter bugs out there folks :D:D They think nothing of dropping there trash anywhere, Thais and Farangs same thing. :)

After watching 'Slumdog Millionaire' you may find the seal of only limited assurance.

:)

Never thought it was totally safe, but tell me anyway 'cause I don't know when I will see the movie. :D

And like BigSnake I often wonder what people have in mind when they drop all the garbage mindlessly at the beach, every spot is littered with plastic and this f.... beer bottles or shards. Not racist but the Thais in general couldn't care less about dropping garbage anywhere, many don't even perceive it as garbage.

Many tourist on the other hand are very much bothered by the garbage and can't understand why the islands cannot be kept a bit cleaner. More garbage bins would help, often I cannot find one even around the food markets, not to talk of the more remote beaches.

But then again, it's clean here compared to India ..., and the title 'Switzerland of Asia' went to Singapore already I guess. :D