Nintendo Wii

bonsaimax

I am on the hunt for a Nintendo Wii and will be grateful for any input/feedback. It also seems that there are 2 different versions available (Japan & US), the latter being 3,000 baht more expensive. Is the price difference justifiable? What exactly will I be paying for if I buy the US version?

Does anyone know what the current prices are? I was quoted 12,500 for the US version last week at The Mall. Will it be best to give MBK a visit?

Cheers all!

I am on the hunt for a Nintendo Wii and will be grateful for any input/feedback. It also seems that there are 2 different versions available (Japan & US), the latter being 3,000 baht more expensive. Is the price difference justifiable? What exactly will I be paying for if I buy the US version?

Does anyone know what the current prices are? I was quoted 12,500 for the US version last week at The Mall. Will it be best to give MBK a visit?

Cheers all!

I posted this before last week. You can Buy the US version on top floor where the food court is for 8900 Baht and on 4th floor where sell Cell Phones for around 10,900 Baht.

Anyone knows the latest prices in Chiang Mai?

Last month I checked, it was around 15000 for the US version. In Singapore, the current market price is reported to be SGD460, so MBK prices are great. I was going to Singapore and thought about getting one there.

Matt