Network Busy Thai End

chaiyapoon

Over the last month or so I'm getting a high percentage of our network is busy try again later from the Thai end. This is sometimes quickly resolved to several hours at a time delayed connection.

Is anyone else getting the same problem? Is it the mobile company my girlfriend is using or the whole system?I've phoned Thailand daily for many years and not had this as often as now.

Hi :o

I have this problem rather often from WITHIN Thailand, always only when calling people who are on AIS. The message i hear is "Sorry, the network you are calling is busy, please try again later" (Samsung F679, Hutch and Samsung S259, CAT CDMA). I then usually have to try anywhere between 3-20 times and finally get through.

Trying with another phone it will show the message on screen "Destination network busy" (Sony-Ericsson K750i, D-TAC).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Hi :o

I have this problem rather often from WITHIN Thailand, always only when calling people who are on AIS. The message i hear is "Sorry, the network you are calling is busy, please try again later" (Samsung F679, Hutch and Samsung S259, CAT CDMA). I then usually have to try anywhere between 3-20 times and finally get through.

Trying with another phone it will show the message on screen "Destination network busy" (Sony-Ericsson K750i, D-TAC).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Confirmed! AIS to DTAC, DTAC to TRUE and so on... this message appears from time to time. I have 2 phones. Called my own AIS phone from a DTAC number and received the announcement "not available at this time".

Needless to mention my phone was switches on... !

I trust this trouble is caused by network overload due to these "you can call 5 hours and pay only 1 Baht promotions..." And these promotions are used excessively. And - compared with other countries calling within Thailand from a cell phone is bloody cheap.

Edited by webfact