Cheap Calls From Uk

Pie Boy

You might like to try..

1st for Phonecards

I used to buy phonecards from the newsagent when I was in the UK, then found this site which has a large selection of different cards, you can select the card by the country you are calling and they e-mail you the pin number.

Only problem was a wait of a couple of hours when I first registered, they needed to phone me to verify !!

It costs a bit more than a penny a minute (tuppence), but a lot less than the ridiculous BT rates.

Edited by davee58

I used to buy the cards from the newsagents when i was in the uk. I found a company called Planetalk. They were pretty good. Cant remember how much it was to call over seas. I think 1p a minute is pretty good. Dont think you'll get better than that. As i live in LOS now i have no need to call to here.

The missus and me use Telesavers all the time to call the family and friends in Thailand. Nine times out of ten it will connect first time and is very good quality. Checked my bill, NTL, the first month we used it and yes it is 1ppm, amazing value, even to Thai mobiles!

When we first heard about Telesavers months ago we had the same 'capacity...' massage problem but never since then, strange.

Telesavers is 08448615615. I have another 1ppm number 08448611212, not sure who they are, may even be another Telesavers access number but it works fine too.

The missus and me use Telesavers all the time to call the family and friends in Thailand. Nine times out of ten it will connect first time and is very good quality. Checked my bill, NTL, the first month we used it and yes it is 1ppm, amazing value, even to Thai mobiles!

When we first heard about Telesavers months ago we had the same 'capacity...' massage problem but never since then, strange.

Telesavers is 08448615615. I have another 1ppm number 08448611212, not sure who they are, may even be another Telesavers access number but it works fine too.

http://www.telesavers.co.uk/