Fa Cup Coverage Latest

bangkok blue

Try TVPC.com it schedules to show the FA cup live on Sat & Sun.

Anyone know the latest on tonight's match between Everton & Villa ?

Is it going to be on the box in Thailand ? Im hearing rumors its on.

a bit late, but yes it was on saw it at weatherspoons in pattaya soi buakhow. Hopefully they will have todays match on also.

Try TVPC.com it schedules to show the FA cup live on Sat & Sun.

Anyone know the latest on tonight's match between Everton & Villa ?

Is it going to be on the box in Thailand ? Im hearing rumors its on.

a bit late, but yes it was on saw it at weatherspoons in pattaya soi buakhow. Hopefully they will have todays match on also.

since its now more or less confirmed that we will not get FA QF on TV.....@#$%!!! anyone know where we could catch it in bangkok? probably a bard who is getting ESPN STAR feed from Malaysia as thats where it will be shown....

Will e-mail Stuart later and see what the crack is with coverage this weekend.... will let you know.

Hey bangkok blue assume you heard nothing which is all very strange in view of the FA streaming games for the last round.

Thank you Light Beer as I was able to view the significant parts of the Chelsea and Man U games on line.

However there are a lot of fairly pi**ed off people including Thais who have been denied seeing the games; seems to me that the company denying match coverage on mainstream TV are being vindictive and spiteful and shows they are not the slightest bit interested in any genuine football followers.

But why the silence from the FA this round?

No idea what has gone on.... Stuart Turner has gone very quiet, can only assume that he had no good news to tell and maybe some rights issues on broadcasting on the net.

bu all means e-mail [email protected] should you wish to vent your frustrations at yet another blank weekend!

If i hear anything in the mean time I'll keep you all posted for sure.

No idea what has gone on.... Stuart Turner has gone very quiet, can only assume that he had no good news to tell and maybe some rights issues on broadcasting on the net.

bu all means e-mail [email protected] should you wish to vent your frustrations at yet another blank weekend!

Massive thanks for all your efforts BB but we're knocked out now so they can stick it as far as i'm concerned anyway... :o

email sent

Greetings Stuart,

There are a lot of peeved and upset football followers and fans here in Thailand following this weekend's none televising of the F.A. Cup Quarter Finals.

Would you suggest we start following the Rugby 7's.?

Diabolically disappointed & depressed

Yours desperately

LK

I hope to be watching it online here. TVU PLAYER Download the player. Aso here http://www.atdhe.net/

Also Livestation showing Fulham v. Man U now on channel "ITV Sport Live 2", coming down at about 50 KB/s.

Thanks for the advice. I downloaded TVU player and watched the Arsenal tie...from FOX SOCCER CHANNEL. Was able to watch on full screen mode and apart from some reception troubles during the second half I was well pleased...my internet connection is Cad CDMA

email sent

Greetings Stuart,

There are a lot of peeved and upset football followers and fans here in Thailand following this weekend's none televising of the F.A. Cup Quarter Finals.

Would you suggest we start following the Rugby 7's.?

Diabolically disappointed & depressed

Yours desperately

LK

I actually thought the Brazil V China Women's Rugby 7's was quite entertaining... :o

For the last two rounds I suggest you all get a girlfriend for the night and head to the lover's hotel Nasa Vegas Hotel near Khlongton Intersection on Rhamkhamhaeng road. The new airport BTS link runs right by the place. Warning, it's a pretty crap, dirty hotel. Holes in the sheets and <deleted> like that. But I'm cheap, so what?

Anyway, when I stayed there I was watching Premier League on ESPN and then it hit me that True broadcast it these days in Thailand. Realized the cable feed of ESPN and Star Sports was coming from Malaysian Astro cable, so I believe you could watch the FA Cup in the rooms there as well as ESPN/Star shows FA Cup in Malaysia. It was over a year ago, but if they still get their tv the same way it's an option for all you frustrated FA Cup lovers.

We've got Thai Cable TV at home.Last night about 8.15pm I was flicking through the channels and was surprised to see the Arsenal v Burnley match being previewed on one of the Star Sports channels.

The match from the Emirates was shown live last night via the South African link that has Gary Bailey as one of the "panel of experts.".......Gary Stevens assisting the English commentator.

Watched the match and quite easy for Arsenal once they went in front.......had to laugh at the weather in London.....you lucky people ! :o

A day late and a dollar short.... but...

I was in the gym at the JW Marriott today and they have ESPN and Star through Astro Malaysia.

The Arsenal v. Hull match is a Tuesday night game, starting at 02:45 Wednesday, 18 March, but there's always the semi - finals and final.