I Am Looking For A Wife (not A Bar Girl)

OK guys. I will be in Thailand the first part of Feb. I am going there hoping to find a wife. I will want to bring her back to the US on a fiancé visa. I was married for 21 years so want my next wife to be my last. I am very faithful to the one I love. Would take care of her. I am 41 but I work out and run so I have a 20-year-old body:>) I really am not looking for a 20-year-old girl. Maybe a girl in her 30’s. I don’t want kids. I’m being picky.

Should I go to the north and get away from Bangkok? I would like to find a girl that like the water so I could teach her to scuba dive. I love islands.

Thanks

Tom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys. I will be in Thailand the first part of Feb. I am going there hoping to find a wife. I will want to bring her back to the US on a fiancé visa.  I was married for 21 years so want my next wife to be my last. I am very faithful to the one I love. Would take care of her. I am 41 but I work out and run so I have a 20-year-old body:>) I really am not looking for a 20-year-old girl. Maybe a girl in her 30’s.  I don’t want kids. I’m being picky.

Should I go to the north and get away from Bangkok? I would like to find a girl that like the water so I could teach her to scuba dive. I love islands.

Thanks

Tom

Come to Pattaya, You'll definatley find a good girl there. :o:D

Edited by davethailand

Best advice I can give is to look for a woman, not a Thai woman. If you conciously look for a Thai woman you're already giving her a mental step up from the others, and may not judge her by the same standards you would others. In other words, she'd get extra points just for being Thai.

Make her earn your respect like any other woman, and be sure to earn hers.

Don't forget that a woman is much more likely to be faithful to a man she knows will be the same.

good luck

cv

why why why go over looking for a wife,why not just go have fun thailand has so much to offer,yes go to pattaya scuba by day party by night it wont take you long to find a TG companion to join you.

hey and you never no you might find love along the way,if not at least you will have lasting memories.

Have lived in Thailand for over twenty years. Have found love twice in all that time. Of the two times I found love, one of the times it went sour.

Realisticly, what do you think your chances are of finding "Miss Right" on your first visit? Methinks nil.

You are going to end up as road-kill for some lucky lady.

PS. Your taste in art, to put it charitably, is questionable.

Edited by Sir Burr

Why do so many people see Thailand as a 'wife shop'????

'Good' women (whatever that means) are as much at a premium in Thailand as they are in any country.

Don't be fooled by Orientalist myths that Thailand has a conveyer belt of stunning, morally sound women just waiting for a Westerner to come along. Most women looking for Western husbands in Thailand often have plenty of baggage and if you are not up to scrath with the caveats involved you are heading for a rough ride.

I'll ditto the sentiments that you should come with fun in mind and not marriage.

At the end of the day you have as much chance of finding a 'good' wife in your own country as you do in Thailand.

Come over. Have a great time. Dont go out looking for a wife. Enjoy the company of many TG's and you never know you might actually meet one who in the future. could become your wife. Just enjoy it and dont be desperate. They will see you coming.

The night is still young. Date a few more white women between now and Feb. Then, when you arrive in LOS, absolutely ANY Thai woman will do and thou shalt be in hog heaven. Let that sink in for a few months as you partake of the buffet without commitments. Then, as your new stable datum is aborning, you'll find your requirements substantially different from your current list of desirable traits.

As for "faithfulness" -- I can tell you this; if she digs you - I mean really digs you, the relationship can take even extended "down" periods and she'll not even consider leaving you for another. If you were privy to what her Thai man dished out to her before she found you, perhaps then you'd understand why - if you're even an ugly, fat, bald, limpdick mother, you're still her saviour, her knight and her loyalty to you will never waver. IMHO of course!

OK guys. I will be in Thailand the first part of Feb. I am going there hoping to find a wife. I will want to bring her back to the US on a fiancé visa.  I was married for 21 years so want my next wife to be my last. I am very faithful to the one I love. Would take care of her. I am 41 but I work out and run so I have a 20-year-old body:>) I really am not looking for a 20-year-old girl. Maybe a girl in her 30’s.  I don’t want kids. I’m being picky.

Thanks

Tom

Very funny reading your topic. Looking for a thai wife. Spending a nice time here and I am sure you will have many choices to select one or two or three. Dont be hurry, just take time, thai wife cost lots of money. Learning about thai, thai gal is sweet and spicy at a time, and as well as angel or devil too.

You might not falling on a normal thai thais but easily fall on Bar gal. They are expert in this field.

Thais are friendly, aking them, they want to help or talk with you. Or you go in Siam Square...there are lots of cute students there. Make a small talk with them. YOu might get many fishes there.

I shall be in Thailand early Feb too, might see you on the plane. hehehee...(jk)

Good luck :o & keep on searching !

My problem is I dated a Korean girl for 8 months. American women will never do now. She just went through money like it was water. Close to $100,000. US on credit cards, and still spending. To expensive for me.

$100,000 in 8 months! You fool.

This could have been any girl from any country. I bet i could get you a girl who would only spend half of that. :o:D