A Trip To Phasoet Hot Springs

sceadugenga

My frequent visitor and I had a run out to Don's for lunch today.

A burger for him and tacos for me, very nice and both 100B or less.

A family of friendly geese watched us eat.

Repleted, we followed the signs to the Springs, enjoying the river views on the way.

A house was being built in a great position.

After a short drive we arrived.

Temperature conversion on the sign was a bit shaky.

I'll certainly try to make it back for the promised Hills Tribes' fair.

post-38081-1233666866_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233666944_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667094_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667183_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667218_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667334_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667358_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667415_thumb.jpg

post-38081-1233667483_thumb.jpg

I never tried the burger but the tacos were good with excellent home made salsa.

For those it wouldn't be hot enough for there are three of Don's chili sauces on the table. Habanero, Chipotle and green Jalapeno. I bought some from the shop to take home.

No red Jalapeno though. :o Maybe out of season.

The Mexican fried rice inspired me to search the 'net for recipes when I got home.

PM me for diet advice goski, I've lost 20kg since October and am on a roll.

Well, I have lost 4 kg since last week, mainly because of food poisoning but it still counts! I have to say about the sauces at Don's that even though they have the color of a deadly tree snake they all taste the same, don't they?

This thread appears to be more about Scea's masticatory delights than the hot Springs.

For a man who hates any sort of burger, I'm going to impart a bit of info about the spa pool pictured above amidst all the lovely snaps of unhealthy grub! (sorry Mr. Don)

The pool is closed for cleaning on Mondays and Thursdays. If one turns up on those days one has to settle for the more private jakuzzi rooms. Nice if with a friendly lass! Just Mrs. Lman for yours true, but OK!

One can also get a reasonable massage there.

Two years ago, when I was recovering from a badly injured leg, I found the very warm water very beneficial.

(don't mis-read the 9th word in line one, it concerns the mouth!)

post-42984-1233816767_thumb.jpg

This thread appears to be more about Scea's masticatory delights than the hot Springs.

For a man who hates any sort of burger, I'm going to impart a bit of info about the spa pool pictured above amidst all the lovely snaps of unhealthy grub! (sorry Mr. Don)

The pool is closed for cleaning on Mondays and Thursdays. If one turns up on those days one has to settle for the more private jakuzzi rooms. Nice if with a friendly lass! Just Mrs. Lman for yours true, but OK!

Two years ago, when I was recovering from a badly injured leg, I found the very warm water very beneficial.

I agree Lannaman, the Hot Spring is absolutely worth the visit: sabai sabai!

I agree Lannaman, the Hot Spring is absolutely worth the visit: sabai sabai! And you can have a good lunch opposite the Hot Spring: papaya salad, sticky rice and chicken! Good!!