Nails And Ears.

Jockstar

Does your missus cut your nails and clean your ears?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My other half does ears, nose, nails (hands and feet) and pulls out grey hairs.

A mate's wife shaves him (face silly), I won't let mine do that, he uses an electric razor, I prefer a wet shave, that is just too dashed dangerous in a womans hands.

It's not just a Thai thing, I've had Korean and Chinese ladies do the same for me, just like mummy used to when I was small. :o

Lay back and enjoy....

fortnight = 2 weeks

Tizme, you haven't answered the question, what is a forthnight?

i did not check my spelling.....you must be japanese as any english speaking person would have known what i meant :D

are you jealous or something :D

oops, better check my spelling before i get flamed again :o

Edited by kreon

dangerous in a womans hands.

It's not just a Thai thing, I've had Korean and Chinese ladies do the same for me,  just like mummy used to when I was small. :o

Lay back and enjoy....

What exactly did your MUMMY do for you. must be REALLY different in Scotland.

Mummy? Who calls their MUM mummy? how old are you?

I know a guy who used to clean his ears with the cotton wool buds for years, he swore by them. Eventually he started developing hearing problems but he continued to use them, he went for a check up at the local hospital back in the UK and they pulled a large amount of flthy wax coated cotton wool from his ear canal. Needless to say his hearing was restored and he doesn't use cotton wool buds anymore! :o

My wife uses hydrogen peroxide on a cotton bud to clean up the muck - you can hear the cracking as she puts it in! Gives you a warm feeling :D

When I first met my GF I had a nasty habit of biting my nails and gnawing on my thumbs. Once she started clipping my nails she also began applying lotion to my hands to soften them up. This, along with some gentle reminders and overall stress reduction broke me of that nasty habit. For that I will be forever grateful.

She also does my ears with a cotton tipped swab now and then. At first I was hesitant because of contrary advice from many physicians, including one at Bamrungrad who used some diabolical suction device to remove wax I'd compacted into my ear canal which was adversely affecting my ability to scuba dive.

However, after a year of her cleaning my ears I recently visited a doc for my retirement visa medical cert and her pronounced my ears "absolutely clean", "no wax at all".

Now I'm a believer.

When I first met my GF I had a nasty habit of biting my nails and gnawing on my thumbs. Once she started clipping my nails she also began applying lotion to my hands to soften them up. This, along with some gentle reminders and overall stress reduction broke me of that nasty habit. For that I will be forever grateful.

She also does my ears with a cotton tipped swab now and then. At first I was hesitant because of contrary advice from many physicians, including one at Bamrungrad who used some diabolical suction device to remove wax I'd compacted into my ear canal which was adversely affecting my ability to scuba dive.

However, after a year of her cleaning my ears I recently visited a doc for my retirement visa medical cert and her pronounced my ears "absolutely clean", "no wax at all".

Now I'm a believer.

My gf is still obsessed. But shes happy. Saves me doing it.

The g/f insists on pulling hair out of the side of my head which can sometimes be a bit painfull. I tell her this when she does it but she tells me the hairs are grey and since they are grey the hair is dead, therefore not painfull when pulled out! I try to explain to her that all hair is dead but it just goes in one ear and out the other, I wouldn't mind am only thirty one and I cant see any grey hair on my head. :o

Edited by Pablo H

When you go to a Thai village, you will see them sitting around preening each other, pulling out grey hairs, checking for nits, cutting nails etc....it is a communal activity that they have been brought up in. That is why they get offended if you dont let them do it.

When I was with my ex, I worked in a factory and used to get a lot of crap under my nails. My ex would, using her nails, clean all the crap out. She would always trim my nails and most other Thai girls have done the same. I do draw the line at them painting my nails though.

The g/f insists on pulling hair out of the side of my head which can sometimes be a bit painfull. I tell her this when she does it but she tells me the hairs are grey and since they are grey the hair is dead, therefore not painfull when pulled out! I try to explain to her that all hair is dead but it just goes in one ear and out the other, I wouldn't mind am only thirty one and I cant see any grey hair on my head. :o

After looking at your avatar I gotta ask...does she pull the hair like Moe did to Larry?