If You Had One Wish, What Would That Be?

hnka

If I had one wish, I wish I could walk on the moon!...yup, a life long dream unfortunately will never be a reality.

So, just for the sake of fun, tell me what you would wish for if you had just one wish...

Cheers!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had one wish, I wish I could walk on the moon!...yup, a life long dream unfortunately will never be a reality.

So, just for the sake of fun, tell me what you would wish for if you had just one wish...

Cheers!

I will attempt help you keep this Thailand related by adding my one wish....

Remove all cars from Bangkok for one day a week.

As I often say 99% of what's on the internet forums is B.S. I'd like to see the 99% removed so we can have some intelligent discussion!

No that's not it, what I wish for is to possess my own weight in gold bullion. That would do!

As I often say 99% of what's on the internet forums is B.S. I'd like to see the 99% removed so we can have some intelligent discussion!

No that's not it, what I wish for is to possess my own weight in gold bullion. That would do!

We are waiting for you to begin the intelligent conversation. Kidding, second wish, that TV would make it much more easier for newbies to find stuff without having to start a new topic everytime someone wants to know something about marriage in Thailand etc etc. And 3rdly, revamp the classifieds section so you don't have to open two windows to find out a guy is selling a house in surat thani when you are looking for one in Bangkok.

4thly, i will stop now.

Cheers!

I will attempt help you keep this Thailand related by adding my one wish....

Remove all cars from Bangkok for one day a week.

Now wouldn't that be nice! ...

I'd wish for a machine that could grant an endless supply of wishes, and then host 'wish parties' with my friends and family.

Between parties I would give it a run each time I saw those sad personal stories that follow the news (where they show the bank account at the bottom of the screen). Part of the wish would be that Thaskin and other grossly corrupt and criminal elements amongst the Thai elite would be shared around to spend the rest of their lives helping said poor folks with cooking, cleaning and other domestic duties.

PS: And I'd wish that I could type faster

Edited by chiangmaibruce

I wish I hadn't bothered reading this thread.

You should lighten up a little and let lose sometimes! In case you haven't noticed, the post did say "for the fun of it"!...But hey, that's your wish, so be it!...

I'd wish for a machine that could grant an endless supply of wishes, and then host 'wish parties' with my friends and family.

Between parties I would give it a run each time I saw those sad personal stories that follow the news (where they show the bank account at the bottom of the screen). Part of the wish would be that Thaskin and other grossly corrupt and criminal elements amongst the Thai elite would be shared around to spend the rest of their lives helping said poor folks with cooking, cleaning and other domestic duties.

PS: And I'd wish that I could type faster

Such is society that no doubt someone at one of the wish parties would wish to have all the wishes. Or wish negative things on another person.

Edited by dave111223

there's an aussie thread with some fantastic jokes some of which involve a genie offering 3 wishes,by the third wish it all goes to pot cancelling out the 1st. two,making you wish you had never wished in the first place.

i wish at age 30 you stopped ageing,and no matter what harm you did to your body,it would have no bad effect on your health.

Cheers!

funny thing is most of what we wish for is possible( in accordance with natures laws)

I'll go along with being 30 once more, but only if my wife could be granted the same wish. If not just send money (lots of it).

yep your wish is my command,infact everyone can go back to thirty,no sickness either,no need for birthdays anymore,no one gets older.

Thanks for that beachcomber, I'm anxiously waiting? The not getting any older is a nice touch also. :o

I'll go along with being 30 once more, but only if my wife could be granted the same wish. If not just send money (lots of it).

yep your wish is my command,infact everyone can go back to thirty,no sickness either,no need for birthdays anymore,no one gets older.

Thanks for that beachcomber, I'm anxiously waiting? The not getting any older is a nice touch also. :o

yeah would n't it be great.as you know i cant possibly deliver,but i like the idea.

I wish Khun Thaksin will become Prime Minister again.

Abhisit doesn't know how to be a PM. He's suitable to be a teacher only.

sorry, but apparently you missed the * at the start of this topic that stated no political statements. Please re-work your post with something more (or less) in keeping with the spirit of proceedings. Failing that, go to the newsclipping section. :o