If You Had One Wish, What Would That Be?

hnka

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Khun Thaksin will become Prime Minister again.

Abhisit doesn't know how to be a PM. He's suitable to be a teacher only.

sorry, but apparently you missed the * at the start of this topic that stated no political statements. Please re-work your post with something more (or less) in keeping with the spirit of proceedings. Failing that, go to the newsclipping section. :o

Thanx for keeping this in line!... :D

I am not a complicated person. Simply, win the lottery for 100 million dollars plus. Yes, I am shallow.

And sad... How would live differently than now if you had that money? Aren't you all ready rich enough to be as happy as you are likely to be?

Edited by OriginalPoster

I am not a complicated person. Simply, win the lottery for 100 million dollars plus. Yes, I am shallow.

And sad... How would live differently than now if you had that money? Aren't you all ready rich enough to be as happy as you are likely to be?

No I am not rich at all! Don't make assumptions about other people.

And yes, with 100 millions US dollars my life would be very different. Anybody who says differently has no imagination.

Edited by Jingthing

So if you were richer, would you be happier? I wouldn't make that assumption either.

But yes, I would make the assupmtion that you are richer than the average Thai person, and that the average Thai person is happier than you are.

Edited by OriginalPoster

And yes, with 100 millions US dollars my life would be very different. Anybody who says differently has no imagination.

My life would be very different if I had 100 million dollars, I'd drink Stella Artois instead of Archa.

My life would be very different if I had 100 million dollars, I'd drink Stella Artois instead of Archa.

I can't honestly think of anything that I would do differently if I had US$100M. Why is it that we assume that money is the root of all evil unless it is money that is coming our way?

Edited by OriginalPoster

I can't honestly think of anything that I would do differently if I had US$100M. Why is it that we assume that money is the root of all evil unless it is money that is coming our way?

How pretentious.

Receiving $100 million would change virtually everybody's life. Everyone must, in my view, have something they would like to do that they cannot financially achieve at the moment.

Edited by Chaimai

How pretentious.

Receiving $100 million would change virtually everybody's life. Everyone must, in my view, have something they would like to do that they cannot financially achieve at the moment.

Why? Do you plan for such a contingency? If you received that money would you really know what do with it? Of course not, you're just talking out of your ass, even if you're not "pretentious" about it.

Edited by OriginalPoster

So if you were richer, would you be happier? I wouldn't make that assumption either.

But yes, I would make the assupmtion that you are richer than the average Thai person, and that the average Thai person is happier than you are.

True about my wealth being greater than the average Thai person, but the average Thai person has a greater income than me, because I have not earned an income for several years now. You can't measure average happiness. That is an insane concept. That said, I can't live like a poor Thai. It would literally kill me, So comparing a western expat who hasn't gone native to the huts of Isaan to a poor Thai is simply not relevant. Again, you make very stupid assumptions. I do that too sometimes, we all do, but give it up on this one, mate.

Now with the 100 million I would be the same person, but I would live very differently. I think I like Thailand enough to keep a home here, but the I would buy places in some other places in the world as a first step, and staff them with cute houseboys. Given the world depression its a good time to snap up real estate. London or New York certainly for the theater scene and probably either Rio or Buenos Aires, maybe Capetown (haven't been there but hear its nice).

Edited by Jingthing

Only wish I have not to wish anymore

You sound so down....cheer up! ;)

No, not at all I'm a very :D man. I think you misunderstand the meaning. But anyhow thanks a lot for your concern. I think you are a very compassionate and kind lady :wai:

Nah, I understood it well...and yup, I am a very compassionate and kind lady!...ahem, ahem

Edited by hnka

I wish for nothing, I'm 100% happy with my life.

If you need a ride to the asylum, I am sure a taxi will take you.

Alternative comment: can I have some of what your smoking?

LOL, I have a beautiful wife and son who are both healthy and happy and I am healthy and happy what else does one need apart from material things?

Edited by Brigante7

True about my wealth being greater than the average Thai person, but the average Thai person has a greater income than me, because I have not earned an income for several years now. You can't measure average happiness. That is an insane concept. That said, I can't live like a poor Thai. It would literally kill me, So comparing a western expat who hasn't gone native to the huts of Isaan to a poor Thai is simply not relevant. Again, you make very stupid assumptions. I do that too sometimes, we all do, but give it up on this one, mate.

Now with the 100 million I would be the same person, but I would live very differently. I think I like Thailand enough to keep a home here, but the I would buy places in some other places in the world as a first step, and staff them with cute houseboys. Given the world depression its a good time to snap up real estate. London or New York certainly for the theater scene and probably either Rio or Buenos Aires, maybe Capetown (haven't been there but hear its nice).

Jingthing.....when your out buying your cute houseboys......do you think you could pick me up a couple of cute housegirls?? PLEASE :o

I picked my choice of wish based on what is actually possible in the world. Winning money is possible, becoming immortal is not possible. If I could choose a wish from the impossible, I would want to go back in time and be 20 years forever with the knowledge I would have at 65. You wouldn't have to worry about money then, you could go on Oprah and do books and movies, and if things got bad, you could even WORK as the world's wisest houseboy!