Thai Lottery

G54

Are the numbers I have. I have a 'double ticket' (2 tickets with the same number) but have been told 2 different amounts as to the actual prize.

Could someone who has access to the numbers please clarify? Not a huge sum but I would rather be sure before taking the tickets in.

Thanks.

Are the numbers I have. I have a 'double ticket' (2 tickets with the same number) but have been told 2 different amounts as to the actual prize.

Could someone who has access to the numbers please clarify? Not a huge sum but I would rather be sure before taking the tickets in.

Thanks.

Do you know how to use Google? http://www.thailotteryresults.com/

http://www.thailotteryresults.com/index.ph...16&Itemid=1

Thanks.

Google??? wassat? :o

Thanks.

Google??? wassat? :o

You won 2000 minus 10% for me for looking it up.

Thanks.

Please don't confuse me as I am still trying to figure out that mouse thingy...

Who likes playing the local village Lottery & who understands it? I seem to have cracked it after a year or so the misses loves it she wins very often around 7000 baht min for 100 baht wager.

I'm not sure if the details of it can be discussed here with it not being the official Lottery (Mods please advise)

But i did dream a new number last night think I'm turnin Thai :o

Thanks.

Maybe no champers but a night out at the weekend and pay for the b/day party due on Saturday :0

Make sure you have the money in the pocket before you start spending up so lavishly. If you plan it correctly and calculate the return on the empties + use the local telephone booth as the venue (save on electricity) it should be quite a bash - take photos we would like to share in YOUR fun. :o

Who likes playing the local village Lottery & who understands it? I seem to have cracked it after a year or so the misses loves it she wins very often around 7000 baht min for 100 baht wager.

I'm not sure if the details of it can be discussed here with it not being the official Lottery (Mods please advise)

Funny, my sister-in-law always seemed to win on the black lottery. I used to think that she was very lucky until I found out how much she was actually spending. Strange that she considered it a "Win" when she picked up 2000 baht after "investing" 2,500

Funny, my sister-in-law always seemed to win on the black lottery. I used to think that she was very lucky until I found out how much she was actually spending. Strange that she considered it a "Win" when she picked up 2000 baht after "investing" 2,500

When working on our Hino truck one afternoon the number 36 from the number plate flashed out at me, i jokingly said what I saw thinkin no more of it till lottery day when there was this almighty scream from the gang around our house listing to the radio I new we had won but was shocked to hear it was the number 36, that was the mid August draw last year.

Now the village are forever askin me for lottery numbers & think its me that wins so much not Mali, but I still don't believe in dreamin numbers even after that experience, but its great fun much better than the UK lottery no one gets together there to listen to the results no more like here its a small party at 3pm twice a month :D

We are in pocket for the year & like she says I don't do gamble (lottery)? no smoke no Alcohol its her bit of fun & I've got well into it now the issarn way :D

The Thai lottery is a rip-off. Pure and simple. Even if you manage to hit the jackpot you only win 4 million baht. A ticket costs 2 quid!

The underground lottery is slightly better. The odds for choosing the two numbers is 59-1 instead of 99-1 (true odds).

Best way is to buy one ticket maximum, just for the fun. Anyone who buys lots is throwing money into the fire.

The Thai lottery is a rip-off. Pure and simple. Even if you manage to hit the jackpot you only win 4 million baht. A ticket costs 2 quid!

The underground lottery is slightly better. The odds for choosing the two numbers is 59-1 instead of 99-1 (true odds).

Best way is to buy one ticket maximum, just for the fun. Anyone who buys lots is throwing money into the fire.

Here's the 2 quid :D you got that (only) 4 million rip off for me now :o

As far as I know (don't quote me), the Lottery pays back 60% in prizemoney, not a very good return. I think it is in very small print on the back of the ticket.

So if you buy a "double ticket" at 80 Baht, 48 Baht is returned to the players and 32 Baht is retained for overhead and profit.

Problem now is that in many places the ticket sellers want to charge 100Bt, an extra 25% of the ticket price. So if you pay this price, still 48 Baht is returned as prizemoney, so only 48%.

The government was looking to incorporate a ticket vending service via the banks' atms. Don't know what happened about that. If that happened, I wonder if the price would be the proper 80 Baht?

please keep your discussion to the official government issued lottery tickets.

the 2 and 3 digit played in scores in Thailand, were for a while, made legal. However at the moment they are not being issued legally, pending further discussion by parliament (at some point)