Motogp 2009 Bikes

Richard-BKK

<br />Hopkins must feel like a dick after leaving Suzuki, whats he at now ?<br /><br />bad luck for melindri as well, would have liked to see how his season went after the ducati fiasco<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah, both these guys did not exactly make brilliant career moves last year. I can understand Melandri going to Ducati, the Italian thing and all, and the bike just wasnt for him, so he gave up a couple of races into the season. Hopkins leaving Suzuki was just plain dumb. Now it looks like Suzuki may have a competitive bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Very likely I will be there also.... Still it is not decided what we will ride, the main problem is that if I buy a new bike the wife also wants to change... And the problem is that she only agrees that we can sell the enduro style bikes, BMW X-Moto and a Honda CRF450X which surely not generate enough to provide enough cash to start shopping. (of the record she also agrees on me selling my Enfield Bullet, but that is just going to far...)

Talking completely off topic, somebody yesterday broke into our garage and by all means stole a Honda Wave 110i, by all means. If you know where I live, in my moobaan is 50 to 60% populated by police officers, and we did take some security measures ... after some more professionals went a few months back for one of our more expensive rides (but did not get it) ....

And this time they clearly frustrated, they destroyed one of our computers.... They throw the the monitor to a window to try to break it, I guess.. but forget to disconnect the VGA cable so the VGA card is F_cked... Anybody have a AGP VGA for sale...hahaha

Edited by Richard-BKK

Very likely I will be there also.... Still it is not decided what we will ride, the main problem is that if I buy a new bike the wife also wants to change... And the problem is that she only agrees that we can sell the enduro style bikes, BMW X-Moto and a Honda CRF450X which surely not generate enough to provide enough cash to start shopping. (of the record she also agrees on me selling my Enfield Bullet, but that is just going to far...)

Talking completely off topic, somebody yesterday broke into our garage and by all means stole a Honda Wave 110i, by all means. If you know where I live, in my moobaan is 50 to 60% populated by police officers, and we did take some security measures ... after some more professionals went a few months back for one of our more expensive rides (but did not get it) ....

And this time they clearly frustrated, they destroyed one of our computers.... They throw the the monitor to a window to try to break it, I guess.. but forget to disconnect the VGA cable so the VGA card is F_cked... Anybody have a AGP VGA for sale...hahaha

^Thats not very nice richard....do you have any idea who is doing this? Why are they targeting you, just because they know u have bikes there. Seems you are going to have to boost security....bloooody mongrels :o

• 2 months later...

Well there's your problem... The BiB are the biggest "professional" thieves around! Having them as neighbors is just asking for trouble. Good luck!