Non Immigrant O - A Multiple Entry

I have have a Non Immigrant O-A Multiple entry Visa. What is the date that I need to re-apply for an extension? Is it the enter before date on the actual Visa or the date I first entered? My visa says enter before Sept. 20,2009. I entered on Nov. 2,2008 and got a stamp in my passport saying good until Nov.1,2009. I just returned form Laos on Feb 5,2009 and got a stamp in for Feb 4,2010. I thought I would get a stamp until Nov 1,2009 so now I am confused. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

I have have a Non Immigrant O-A Multiple entry Visa. What is the date that I need to re-apply for an extension? Is it the enter before date on the actual Visa or the date I first entered? My visa says enter before Sept. 20,2009. I entered on Nov. 2,2008 and got a stamp in my passport saying good until Nov.1,2009. I just returned form Laos on Feb 5,2009 and got a stamp in for Feb 4,2010. I thought I would get a stamp until Nov 1,2009 so now I am confused. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Every time you enter you will get 12 months stay up until September 19th. If you exit/enter on September 19th you will get another 12 months.

You will then have to apply for a 12 month extension September 2010.

After Sept 20th 2009 You will need Re Entry Permits if you leave the country. These will keep your stay alive.

Every time you leave and re-enter you will get another year until Sept. 19.

If you leave and re-enter on Sept. 19 you will get another year.

What ever date you have after Sept. 20 will be the date you will need to do an extension.

Also after Sept. 20 you will need to get a re-entry permit at immigration before leaving. I suggest you get a multiple re-entry permit which will cost you 3800 baht.