Thai Company And Work In Europe

Dears,

I am interested in starting up a company in Thailand.

Currently I work as a contractor in Belgium, but wonder if it is interesting to start a company in Thailand and become an employee of my own company that works in Europe.

I will have to pay taxes in Belgium on the wages that I earn in Belgium.

Off-course I can go to an off-shore country, like the Bahama's or Seychelles but because I have a Thai wife and will go to Thailand anyway in a few years time, I wonder if this can be interesting for me to work in Europe as an employee from a Thai company.

Also, this company can then be used by my Thai wife to start/do some business in Thailand, however I will work in IT in Europe and she will sell shirts, shoes in Thailand etc.

I just wonder what the possibilities are and if it is interesting looking at TAXES I have to pay both in Belgium and in Thailand.

Regards,

Fedor

Dears,

I am interested in starting up a company in Thailand.

Currently I work as a contractor in Belgium, but wonder if it is interesting to start a company in Thailand and become an employee of my own company that works in Europe.

I will have to pay taxes in Belgium on the wages that I earn in Belgium.

Off-course I can go to an off-shore country, like the Bahama's or Seychelles but because I have a Thai wife and will go to Thailand anyway in a few years time, I wonder if this can be interesting for me to work in Europe as an employee from a Thai company.

Also, this company can then be used by my Thai wife to start/do some business in Thailand, however I will work in IT in Europe and she will sell shirts, shoes in Thailand etc.

I just wonder what the possibilities are and if it is interesting looking at TAXES I have to pay both in Belgium and in Thailand.

Regards,

Fedor

Hi xincana , welcome to the forum.

I'm in pretty much the same situation as you . IT consultant with own belgium company, thai wife. Just been living in thailand for a year.

I think personally a thai company won't be that intresting due to the administrative hassels and you still have to pay tax there in thailand, + you still have to pay rsz and tax on belgian wages, Which you have to have to support yourself here. so situation should be similar.

Think a Hong Kong company might be a lot more intresting. Depends if you want to buy property in thailand or not.

Maybe sunbeltasia one of our sponsor can give a better reply to this?