How Long After Applying Renewal Non-o Visa Are Appointment Dates Appointed?

My non-o marriage visa expires on March 15th, I plan on applying for an extension on the Feb 28 as this is when my 2 month of 400K baht has sat in my bank account.

When I go to the suan plu immigration office on Feb 28, usually how long thereafter do they appoint my appointment date for interview? 2 weeks? month later?

And does it depend on how booked they are or is it a set date of lets say 20 days later for everyone

can I request a earlier date lets say week later?

thank you

My non-o marriage visa expires on March 15th, I plan on applying for an extension on the Feb 28 as this is when my 2 month of 400K baht has sat in my bank account.

When I go to the suan plu immigration office on Feb 28, usually how long thereafter do they appoint my appointment date for interview? 2 weeks? month later?

And does it depend on how booked they are or is it a set date of lets say 20 days later for everyone

can I request a earlier date lets say week later?

thank you

I don't really understand what you mean. When you go on the 28th to apply you submit your documentation and are spoken to along with your Wife. You will be given a 30 day under consideration stamp. You go back in 30 days and get the remaining days of the extension. Personally I always go earlier than 2 weeks before the expiry date.

Maybe I misunderstood the process...

So I just walk in and show my documentation and interview is done right there and than?

Than I receive a stamp for 30 day consideration whether its approved or not?

If I recall correctly, when applying for the non-o visa last year for the first time, I went to 3rd floor where I submitted documentation, after having it reviewed by the officer I was given a stamp of 30 day extension and an interview date about 21 days later.

Edited by tangcoral

Maybe I misunderstood the process...

So I just walk in and show my documentation and interview is done right there and than?

Than I receive a stamp for 30 day consideration whether its approved or not?

I thought I was given a date for interview.

You get interviewed when you go and apply.

If you get the 30 day stamp it is a pretty good bet that all is ok. If there were any problems they will tell you then.

You will need to take with you.

Letter from your bank stating your balance. Up to date bank book with the same balance. Wife's ID Card and House Registration . Marriage Certificate. Your Passport. Passport size photo. Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house. A map showing the way to your house. Your Wife as she will be interviewed and sign a statement. All the paperwork will have to be photcopied. 1,900 Baht fee. Application Form tm7.

It is not a Non O Visa. It is an extension of your permition to stay.

So after what you mentioned above is done, than I am given a interview date for the 1 year visa? Or am I done?

Once you have done the above you go back in 30 days and get your extension. Not a Visa. Providing the Officer is satisfied that all is ok.

So after what you mentioned above is done, than I am given a interview date for the 1 year visa? Or am I done?

Once you have done the above you go back in 30 days and get your extension. Not a Visa. Providing the Officer is satisfied that all is ok.

I get it...so it's a 30 day process from start to finish...than i am good for a year.

thank you for taking the time in helping me out

Edited by tangcoral

I get it...so it's a 30 day process from start to finish...than i am good for a year.

thank you for taking the time in helping me out

Correct, but don,t forget your 90 day reports.90 Day Reports