Top Child Modeling Agencies In Bkk?

mobiryder

Try 'Candy'. I'm sure you'll find details if you google them. My daughter got some work with them and she was treated well. Read some of the existing threads on this subject. Some people have quite strong views against young children doing modelling work and it's worth reading their opinions. They raise some issues that you might want to discuss with any agency you consider.

• 6 months later...

And I also speak from experience and my childhood memories of dancing and modelling were some of the best memories of my childhood. I say go for it if u want her to model, it builds confidence, self esteem and she may even make life long friends as I did.

How are children supposed to be children if we shelter them from things they may love! Who are we to decide what they will love or not as parents.

Honestly I have many many fun and exciting memories I shall treasure always from modelling as well as dancing as a child and still have friends from doing them. They may get chance to travel and see the world also.

I say go for it!

• 1 month later...
We're looking for leads of BKK's top child modelling agencies for our 7m old daughter. She'll need a portfolio and representation. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Mobi

Candy Models: My daughter uses them, they are great, professional and do a lot of children stuff and also they are agent for a tv network in thailand. This is one I was recommended by a respected model agent here and I am very happy with them. I don't think many of the other agencies do work with children. I would highly recommend them. Not sure if they do portfolio but I know as they did with my daughter that they will shoot a picture of your daughter in their studio so maybe when you take her to the office put her in a pretty dress!

08 1372 0646

And I also speak from experience and my childhood memories of dancing and modelling were some of the best memories of my childhood. I say go for it if u want her to model, it builds confidence, self esteem and she may even make life long friends as I did.

How are children supposed to be children if we shelter them from things they may love! Who are we to decide what they will love or not as parents.

Honestly I have many many fun and exciting memories I shall treasure always from modelling as well as dancing as a child and still have friends from doing them. They may get chance to travel and see the world also.

I say go for it!

Agreed, as long as the child wants to do it and is happy. I have some great memories from my dancing days, I loved every minute of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Our son joined Candy modelling agency and went for lots of castings when he was younger. He won three very small jobs which paid insignificant sums of money and we all discovered how modelling is as much about how well your child can act/behave/follow directions as it is about how they look.

It was usually my wife and son who went, I went a couple of times, but none of us cared about the modelling outcome; the main benefit for us was all the new friends that our son made, the places he visited (better than staying at home all the time!) and the lasting friendships that we, as adults, made with some of the other parents at the castings.