I'm Moving Into My Garden Shed

ukme

I'm certain she would have no problem finding a nice warm bed to sleep in. Tell her to move along and go hunting. Tell her that she is welcome to use the shed until she finds better accommodations.

Indeed I am experiencing problems with my relationship, as well as other area's of my life. I'm tempted to begin a thread explaining things further to get some advice. I'm in a serious rut at the moment and the stress is becoming quite intolerable.

Indeed I am experiencing problems with my relationship, as well as other area's of my life. I'm tempted to begin a thread explaining things further to get some advice. I'm in a serious rut at the moment and the stress is becoming quite intolerable.

If you are stressed it is not a good thing, you sound a bit more serious than the publife entertainment or what ever forum this is in. If I were you I would start a new thread in the medical health lifestyle type forum. You will at least get a simpathetic hearing and maybe some good advice, most of us have been through a bad patch.

I once had the experience of staying in the 'bungalow' at an earls Court Hotel.So I said I'd take a look...went through the hotel..... out the back.....down a fire escape....there it was a wooden garden shed...'The bungalow' had a single bed a mirror a table wardrobe and an electric one bar wall heater.....stayed about 6 months.....great when the weather is good. Course being in Earls Court no worries about cooking.

I wish you well

I stayed at the cheapest rooms in the Colwyn Hotel in Aberdeen a few years back. They were about £20 a night and were 'shed-like' chalets with an army bed and matress. No TV, communal toilet/bathroom, a sink and one of them didn't have any electric bar the light-switch! Adventurous for a week or so, soon got tired of them though :o

Is this a play by the UK Tourism authority to temp people to the UK?

Comes as a nice reminder to us all that Thailand is absolutely the place to live under any circumstances. Coups, Riots, Crime, Karaokee Bars, Thai Soaps withstanding.

Why not sell the shed and buy a plane ticket here?

PS hope there is some news breaking soon. Can't believe I just responded here!

Come on Sri Racha John, I know I argue with you constantly but please dig out something we can reply to whilst we are working this evening. I'm so borred right now I actually nearly did some work!

It is probably in the Farang Pub because it has so little to do with Thailand.

I spent a nice week living in a closet on a tropical island in Nicaragua for ten US$ a night. The house monkey (a chimpanzee) jumped in and ran off with my spare change. Also, spent 3.5 weeks in Chicago in a church auditorium, where the temp got to about 21 degrees below on either scale for a few nights. Then there was my future son-in-law, who lived in the twins' closet at our place, secretly, whilst impregnating her. But it was a big closet.

Take turns with the G/F, one week each in the shed.

Without wanting to sound flippant: Living in a shed in Thailand would be a breeze- a bunch of us once lived in hammocks on a beach on Koh Lipe for ten days- it was *wicked- Living in a shed in the UK (especially at the mo) would be crap- I still have nightmares about student days in winter with no central heating and that was in a house.

where do you come up with this shit. Rofl.

I don't know why my post was moved here? I guess the title of my O/P - Living in the Shed does seem quite humerous :o

Because it has nothing to do with Thailand? (many of us don't even know why it is still open!)

I don't know why my post was moved here? I guess the title of my O/P - Living in the Shed does seem quite humerous :D

Because it has nothing to do with Thailand? (many of us don't even know why it is still open!)

It has everything to do with Thailand as most of the ped come out of the garden shed and end up here.! :o