Stolen Passport

:o hi this is my first time on this forum,and would love any advice on my problem that i have.yeah i got my passport stolen about 2 months ago,and in it was my multiple entry visa 60 day x 3 entries.Now i have new one u.k.passport.but of course no visa.so i tried to contact thai embassy in london where it was issued.they not reply.so when i went to immigration in jan Bangkok,i had to get buy a tourist visa 1900 bht.30 days .then went to ranong on the 6 feb now only get 15 days,so now i have think i need to start again ,and want to get another multiple entry visa 2 or more enrties .thank you to any one that has some advice or if someone has been in this unfortunate predicament i have found myself.thanks again,need to get sorted before 20 feb.

You may be in luck,try the Thai Embassy in Penang,give your passport too NJ Books on Chulia Street,he will do all the biz for you,and you collect it from him the folowing day after 1400.

Penang will only issue a single entry.

The only reports of Doubles are Vientianne, Kota Bharu and Pnom Penh.

:o cool thanks for all your replies,i am in phuket at the moment so Kota Bharu will be my best option.ah why did i not find this fab forum before cheers :D

You may be in luck,try the Thai Embassy in Penang,give your passport too NJ Books on Chulia Street,he will do all the biz for you,and you collect it from him the folowing day after 1400.

Penang will only issue a single entry.

The only reports of Doubles are Vientianne, Kota Bharu and Pnom Penh.