Air-asia's New Promotion Has Started - 500.000 Free Seats

siam2007

just to alert u that AirAsia's new promotion has just started at midnight. they are offering 500.000 free seats for their winter-schedule 2009/2010, starting Oct. 12th.

after they dont charge any fuel surcharges anymore (because, honestly, they include most of those surcharges in the actual fare nowadays), this is a real steal.

I just booked a flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur (more than 8 hours flying time) for 80 Aussie-Dollars.

Thai domestic flights are 230 Baht, included airport-Tax.

http://www.airasiaplus.com can help you to search for cheap flight fast.

There are 3 things that AirAsia will SLIP into your booking UNLESS you manually remove it.

1. Baggages (no charge for 1 piece hand carry 7kg max, however I never see them weigh mine)

2. Seat selection (no charge if you don't select seat, which mean you will get a middle seat)

3. Insurance (I don't think it covers cancellation on your own free will; does anyone know?).

October is so far away. Also there are lots of seats, not not around the popular dates (X-mas New Year).

Thanks for the heads up, I have just booked a trip to Bali for the two of us in November for 2,820 Baht, including meals and luggage.

Thanks again

hahaha !!! you again !!!

seems like I am qualified to be your personal travel consultant :o

BTW, dont forget that in Indonesia, the airport tax has to be paid in cash before departure. Bali is 150.000 RP, if I remember that right (Jakarta 100.000, Surabaya 175.000)

soon Air Asia will will fly Bali - Perth too, that will make travelling to Australia from Bangkok even easier and cheaper. though, 2000 Baht from Melbourne to KL, and then 550 Baht for the connecting flight from KL to BKK is a bargain too......

Sometimes I hate them, but my travel-life would be much less interesting without AirAsia

The AA website has been painfully slow all day but I persevered and got two flights back to the UK at the end of the year for 31k bht, thats just under 16k bht each. Add on the 3k BKK to KUL return and 19k seems a pretty good deal these days.

Are they return flights to UK or one-way?

You can do either

The AA website has been painfully slow all day but I persevered and got two flights back to the UK at the end of the year for 31k bht, thats just under 16k bht each. Add on the 3k BKK to KUL return and 19k seems a pretty good deal these days.

They are return flights.

Not expecting too much as I am firmly a believer in 'you get what you pay for', but for that price it worth a try if only once.

They are return flights.

Not expecting too much as I am firmly a believer in 'you get what you pay for', but for that price it worth a try if only once.

Good attitude to have! Too many people on this forum expect the world on a cheap ticket and when they don't get it, they come here crying!