Help! Need Flower Delivery In Bangkok For Valentines Day!

Svenn

Can anyone recommend a company in Bangkok that delivers flowers by Valentines Day? I'd need to pay by credit card since I'm not in Thailand. PLEASE reply if you know a place! I gotta make up for a bad new years gift :o There seems to be a lot of google results, but I'm not sure if some might be scams?? All I have is her address in English too, I hope that's ok, otherwise it might not be a surprise if I have to ask for it in Thai.

thank degilbo. Anyone happen to know if English addresses are understood? For example, the address my gf gave me says " [number here] Sooh Kankah Worrarat [number here]" ... but i found it on google maps and they say "Soi Chan [number here] Yaek [number here]"

They sound close enough to where I think they're just alternative romanizations of the thai words... so how in the hel_l will the delivery guy know what to do? The first number in my gf's version is her apartment number I assume, and why google has 2 numbers for the soi i don't know. thanks for any advice on this- maybe i'll just insert a link to the google maps page when i describe the address.

[oh and mods, there's like 700 apartments that could fall under the addresses above if u insert different numbers, so please don't delete this post thinking ur protecting me from compromising my gf's security or whatever :o thanks]

thank degilbo. Anyone happen to know if English addresses are understood? For example, the address my gf gave me says " [number here] Sooh Kankah Worrarat [number here]" ... but i found it on google maps and they say "Soi Chan [number here] Yaek [number here]"

They sound close enough to where I think they're just alternative romanizations of the thai words... so how in the hel_l will the delivery guy know what to do? The first number in my gf's version is her apartment number I assume, and why google has 2 numbers for the soi i don't know. thanks for any advice on this- maybe i'll just insert a link to the google maps page when i describe the address.

[oh and mods, there's like 700 apartments that could fall under the addresses above if u insert different numbers, so please don't delete this post thinking ur protecting me from compromising my gf's security or whatever :o thanks]

mate, make sure to include your gal's mobile number with your order so they can call her for directions.

Edited by bkkjames

gogoflorist is crap- won't let u type thai text in the message and can't pay by visa.

i'm checking out the other ones and will get back to y'all

update: foreverflorist is $hit too- much better organization that gogoflorist, but still isn't processing my visa (i'm stuck at the 'don't press stop or back' point)

Edited by Svenn

Why gamble with unknown companies? http://flowers.thaivisa.com is a safe and an excellent choice. Never fails.

Have you used them more than 200 times then? :o:D

Don't be silly mate. No one is that ugly or naughty that he/she have to send flowers 200 times :D .

Heres my orders for the last year, they dont record back farther than that, she aint ugly shes my wife!! :D:D

Customer Type 1 Pending Orders 0 Closed Orders 40 Total AmountCurrent DiscountIndividual 10% 48,250 Baht

Edited by yabaaaa

gogoflorist is crap- won't let u type thai text in the message and can't pay by visa.

update: foreverflorist is $hit too- much better organization that gogoflorist, but still isn't processing my visa (i'm stuck at the 'don't press stop or back' point)

Well Svenn, I reckon the problem is with your internet connection. I just placed 3 orders (for wife, mia noi & gik) online with forever-florist and I am on a boat 80 miles off the coast of New Zealand in a Force 6 gale! I have received back confirmations on all 3 orders and 3 PayPal receipts. I have used them for 3 years now and they have never, ever dropped the ball. The trick as pointed out earlier is to make sure you give them a phone number so their delivery person can get it right. Buggers up any surprise you may have contemplated but prevents much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

BTW, gogoflorist started emailing me a few weeks back like I was an old customer. I typed in my email address and 'forgotten password' button and lo and behold 'does not exist in the database'. I knew I had never done business with them before but I think they have got a hold of forever-florists customer email list? Either way, gogo are now in my spamkiller.

The Thaivisa one redirects me to foreverflorist.com, is it supposed to do that or is there some dns hijacking going on?

I have used Flowers2Thailand in the past, they're not cheap, but the flowers are very good.

I'm trying another one this year, thailandflowersdelivery (99 red/white/pink roses for $99). We shall see....

Can anyone recommend a company in Bangkok that delivers flowers by Valentines Day? I'd need to pay by credit card since I'm not in Thailand. PLEASE reply if you know a place! I gotta make up for a bad new years gift :o There seems to be a lot of google results, but I'm not sure if some might be scams?? All I have is her address in English too, I hope that's ok, otherwise it might not be a surprise if I have to ask for it in Thai.

siamflorist.com

Being the HUGE Romantic that i am here in Thailand, i regulary use these Guys..

www.donotbothershewillnotappreciatethem.com

Edited by cdnvic
made joke link inactive

Why gamble with unknown companies? http://flowers.thaivisa.com is a safe and an excellent choice. Never fails.

Because the prices in thaivisa are just too high. I have got flowers from my boyfriend many times, he order them by flowers2thailand.com and Never a problem... the flowers are really preeeeeeeeeetty :o and prices totally different from the ones that Thaivisa offers to be honest.

Now I'm not the world's most passionate guy, but I always use this service. I think that by showng how much you are about the person, and how concerned you are for their wellbeing is much better than some flowers that merely wilt and die like so many broken promises.

Funny how my relationships never make it to Feb 15th, though.

On the phone with my girl when they delivered, thailand time mid afternoon on the 13th per my request as i was not sure if they were doing deliveries on Sat. The reaction was awesome over the phone, just wish I was able to have seen the smile on her face....Thnx again!

Talking about flowers for tomorrow, where is the good place to buy flowers in central BKK? I know that place on soi 33 Sukhumvit, but I think its gonna be crazy tomorrow morning there. Any more good places?

Ever heard of "advanced planning" ?? Hey maybe you are Thai?

Edited by yabaaaa

Talking about flowers for tomorrow, where is the good place to buy flowers in central BKK? I know that place on soi 33 Sukhumvit, but I think its gonna be crazy tomorrow morning there. Any more good places?

Ever heard of "advanced planning" ?? Hey maybe you are Thai?

Yes, seems to me I become Thai after few years spent here, but help me instead of pointing out my mistakes..:-)

• 1 year later...

gogoflorist are indeed crap, I tried to use this Valentines day, placed the order on Saturday at around 2pm for delivery on Sunday (they state if you order before 3pm the flowers get delivered the same day). I telephoned them on Sunday morning, they said yes they had received order, although late and they would rush it through.

Never received any flowers! I paid with paypal, and now I have a dispute with them, they have since emailed me saying that the flowers had been delivered! They have not, and they did not even telephone my telak to confirm delivery. They have not replied to the paypal dispute. Will be interesting to see how this works with paypal holding the money. If it had been paid straight to thai company, then I know I would have lost the money straight away. Will keep people posted of the outcome

gogoflorist are indeed crap, I tried to use this Valentines day, placed the order on Saturday at around 2pm for delivery on Sunday (they state if you order before 3pm the flowers get delivered the same day). I telephoned them on Sunday morning, they said yes they had received order, although late and they would rush it through.

Never received any flowers! I paid with paypal, and now I have a dispute with them, they have since emailed me saying that the flowers had been delivered! They have not, and they did not even telephone my telak to confirm delivery. They have not replied to the paypal dispute. Will be interesting to see how this works with paypal holding the money. If it had been paid straight to thai company, then I know I would have lost the money straight away. Will keep people posted of the outcome

Forkinhades!! what a coincidence!! I started this thread last year, thought I'd give gogoflorist a try this time but THEY FAILED TO DELIVER MY FLOWERS AS WELL!!! It's sunday morning here in the U.S., I just emailed and left them a message. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALL MY WIFE after I emailed them 2 times yesterday about why the flowers haven't arrived by 4pm yet.

If gogoflorist doens't make up for this mistake with a huge apologetic delivery to my wife (I'm talking she better get one of those $200 bouquets or something), I'm going to rip them apart on this forum. Would you care to join me Forkinhades? This is absolutely unacceptable, ESPECIALLY after emailing me twice saying "the flowers are on the way."

Forkinhades!! what a coincidence!! I started this thread last year, thought I'd give gogoflorist a try this time but THEY FAILED TO DELIVER MY FLOWERS AS WELL!!! It's sunday morning here in the U.S., I just emailed and left them a message. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALL MY WIFE after I emailed them 2 times yesterday about why the flowers haven't arrived by 4pm yet.

If gogoflorist doens't make up for this mistake with a huge apologetic delivery to my wife (I'm talking she better get one of those $200 bouquets or something), I'm going to rip them apart on this forum. Would you care to join me Forkinhades? This is absolutely unacceptable, ESPECIALLY after emailing me twice saying "the flowers are on the way."

100% mate

Like I said I am just glad I paid with paypal, because they will fight the case