Help! Need Flower Delivery In Bangkok For Valentines Day!

Svenn

Forkinhades!! what a coincidence!! I started this thread last year, thought I'd give gogoflorist a try this time but THEY FAILED TO DELIVER MY FLOWERS AS WELL!!! It's sunday morning here in the U.S., I just emailed and left them a message. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALL MY WIFE after I emailed them 2 times yesterday about why the flowers haven't arrived by 4pm yet.

If gogoflorist doens't make up for this mistake with a huge apologetic delivery to my wife (I'm talking she better get one of those $200 bouquets or something), I'm going to rip them apart on this forum. Would you care to join me Forkinhades? This is absolutely unacceptable, ESPECIALLY after emailing me twice saying "the flowers are on the way."

100% mate

Like I said I am just glad I paid with paypal, because they will fight the case

That is so ridiculous, what a bunch of trash. my guess is the deliveryman cheated them, but they should be well aware that that happens all the time in thailand and they need to bear that risk, NOT the farang thousands of miles away. I paid with paypal too, I assume we have automatic ability to cancel the payment right? i thought that was the whole point of paypal.

I just opened the dispute :) . I told him in very clear language what was going on and what I expect, and that I know other farangs that experienced the same problem. My guess is this idiot John does this all the time, and has probably found a way come out with a profit despite not fulfilling a portion of the orders and then disputing on paypal.

If he has a history on PayPal, then they will hold his money, and close him down, anyway at least 2 more cases against him today, any more anyone?

I have also told my misses that IF the flowers turn up tomorrow (15th Feb), that she is not to take them, and NOT to sign for anything.

Edited by Forkinhades

Yes, Anyone else have the same problem?

I told him if he delivered a substantially better bouquet as compensation, I would accept that and pay. These flowers are way over priced anyway ($50 US for a single rose anyone?), so that's shouldn't be too much to ask on his part.

The irritating part is that "John" has apparently gone to bed now, sleeping soundly in his pattaya slum, knowing full well that it's morning in the western world and husbands are waking up with undelivered flowers.

www.forever-florist-thailand.com

I have used these people several times and they are great. Fast replies and they ahve never messed up an address yet.

Totally agree 10 out of 10

order it friday night on there web site, i said i want it there sunday morning, her village is in the middle of nowhere near surin, she had it before 12, GREAT

http://www.forever-florist-thailand.com/index.php

Edited by cdnvic
edited typo in url