Will Uk Pound Go Up Again ?

i want to build a house up north in the future,i have been waiting near a year now for the pound to rise back up...when could we see the thai baht fall against the pound or the pound rise again? what are the signs and what should we look out for so as i can get all my money over to thailand...i am also wanting to buy a business to keep me in los ..so i need to seize my chance the time is right...

i want to build a house up north in the future,i have been waiting near a year now for the pound to rise back up...when could we see the thai baht fall against the pound or the pound rise again? what are the signs and what should we look out for so as i can get all my money over to thailand...i am also wanting to buy a business to keep me in los ..so i need to seize my chance the time is right...

Missed your chance. You could have taken 66/67 last June or July if you have been waiting a year for a decent rate. I had to take 63 when I bought some land - I doubt that you will see that number in the next 12 months.

Im in a similar possition want to buy house business etc. (plus not to comfortable with my money in uk banks)

July last year we could have got 67.

55 last seen in November

If only we had a cristal ball.

Personaly i think there is some plus side to come this year, but cant see it being over 60 for a long long time!

Who knows what to do in this shit fest. :o