Retirement Extension At Sriracha

Has anyone successfully obtained a retirement extension at Sriracha either using the income option or the combination option?

I have previously read on this forum and heard from various other people that the only option that Sriracha immigration will accept is the b800,000 in bank for three months. This is not an option for me and I have previously used the monthly income of 65,000 baht at Pattaya immigration for my first extension but due to the new rules it appears that I will have to go to Sriracha.

My renewal is due at the beginning of May and I would like to hear some first hand experiences before I approach them.

I also believe that they still require a medical certificate which other offices do not, I would appreciate any advice on this.

Many thanks in advance.

I did a search and the only mention of Sriracha was about 2 years ago and it was reported they wanted a health certificate for a retirement extension.

They may of changed by now.

As Astral said just go in and ask what they require.

Has anyone successfully obtained a retirement extension at Sriracha either using the income option or the combination option?

I have previously read on this forum and heard from various other people that the only option that Sriracha immigration will accept is the b800,000 in bank for three months. This is not an option for me and I have previously used the monthly income of 65,000 baht at Pattaya immigration for my first extension but due to the new rules it appears that I will have to go to Sriracha.

My renewal is due at the beginning of May and I would like to hear some first hand experiences before I approach them.

I also believe that they still require a medical certificate which other offices do not, I would appreciate any advice on this.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi....I help a friend to get a retirement extension based on a certified letter from the Swedish embassy that verified hes incoming pension was a lot more than the required 65.000 THB per month and it was no problem and took about an hour the whole process...

I use a combination about 50% or 400.000 THB in a Thaibank and a certified letter from our embassy that make the total requirement at least 800.000 THB per year.

The option that you need 800.000 THB in a Thaibank requires that you at first time of application have 800.000 THB at least for 2 months but at the second application you need to have that money in the bank for 3 months.

Then if you using bank option or combination option you need a certified letter from the bank manager for the application at the Immigration office and that letter have to be NOT more than a few days old.

As far as I know no need to have a health certificate for a one year extension

Good luck.

Regards

Edited by Bengt

Hi....I help a friend to get a retirement extension based on a certified letter from the Swedish embassy that verified hes incoming pension was a lot more than the required 65.000 THB per month and it was no problem and took about an hour the whole process...

Was that in Sriracha?