Thaksin Too Busy With His Useless Campaign?

penzman

I've read and heard that Thaksin may not be present at this week's emergency tsunami summit held in Jakarta... 23 countries will attend the summit.

He told reporters ""I have to wait and see. I am not sure but I may not be able to go," :o No clear explanation as to why...

Does anyone know exactly why he probably will not attend?

(Funny replies are more than welcome.)

Give it a rest, man.

as I know from Thai TV news - Thailand has attended this summit - some government official went there.

and then - Bush or Blair niether went there in person ! Balir even successfully defended his not returning back from holidays in Egypt !

and also - yes, he is busy with his campaign, and taking care of the relif works and problems in the South.... and lots of other stuff... why not? he is PM after all participating in elections.

Give it a rest, man.

and then - Bush or Blair niether went there in person ! Balir even successfully defended his not returning back from holidays in Egypt !

Yeah, but neither Bush nor Blair's countries were hit by the wave, though.

Give it a rest, man.

Yeah, but neither Bush nor Blair's countries were hit by the wave, though.

Exactly why I was asking, forgot to mention that his country was affected...

He could win the election without a campaign.

Give it a rest, man.

as I know from Thai TV news - Thailand has attended this summit - some government official went there.

and also - yes, he is busy with his campaign, and taking care of the relif works and problems in the South.... and lots of other stuff... why not? he is PM after all participating in elections.

Colin Powell, the Secretary of State, went to that meeting. Your point being ... what?

yeah but most of the asia pac leaders made it

Give it a rest, man.

Colin Powell, the Secretary of State, went to that meeting. Your point being ... what?