Moving Service From Bangkok To Chiang Mai

liveagain

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to find someone, or a company to hire to Move about 10 boxes of household stuff and minimal studio style furniture from my apartment in Bangkok to my new apartment in Chiang Mai. Can anyone recomend where to find an "Affordable" way of doing this? We can pack our own boxes, we just want need help moving things like the refrigerator, matress and sofa to the truck and then into the new apartment.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

I need to also find one that will move a Vespa from CM to Prachinburi down the road from Bangers.

Think they'd do it?

gpdjohn....Don't laugh but for a small price, thaipost will ship your vespa just about anywhere in thailand. Its a good reliable service & they take great care of your bike....tis a big business, i think if you do a thai visa search with the words motorcycle and thai post, you will find more information OR just go down to ur local post office.

I need to also find one that will move a Vespa from CM to Prachinburi down the road from Bangers.

Think they'd do it?

gpdjohn....Don't laugh but for a small price, thaipost will ship your vespa just about anywhere in thailand. Its a good reliable service & they take great care of your bike....tis a big business, i think if you do a thai visa search with the words motorcycle and thai post, you will find more information OR just go down to ur local post office.

Thanks!

Been looking for awhile...

I wonder if a U-Haul business could flourish in Thailand?

On yer triple post...seems TV had a burp/fart a few ago..happened to me as well ( use CAT, not TOT )

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to find someone, or a company to hire to Move about 10 boxes of household stuff and minimal studio style furniture from my apartment in Bangkok to my new apartment in Chiang Mai. Can anyone recomend where to find an "Affordable" way of doing this? We can pack our own boxes, we just want need help moving things like the refrigerator, matress and sofa to the truck and then into the new apartment.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Boonsac cargo and Feung Fah ship stuff out of Chiang Mai everywhere nationwide and often come back empty. There rate for pick ups on return are half usual price as they are coming back empty anyway. Boonsac 089 7777723, he speaks great English and Feung Fah 053 434493.

Regards Bojo

Nim See Seng will ship your things at a reasonable price and move them in for you. They are sometimes not as careful as you wish they would be with furniture so wrap it well aspecially the corners. Siam First will also ship on buses and can take large boxes if you ever need that service in the future.