Major Thai Manufacturers Of Children Clothes

Hello, everyone! :o Sawadee-kha!

I am searching for major Thai manufacturers of children clothes and accessories, which produce them here, in Thailand and have around 100-150 models or styles that have web-site with catalogue (grate if with an internet-shop also).

I made my searches in the internet and “in life” and found out that that there are many small “home-based” manufacturers with small collections and no catalogues and web-sites, good quality and reasonable price though. But the point is that that is not exactly what I need now.

I would appreciate any information.

By the way, does anybody know what had happened with roongroj.com web-site (brand BeMee)?

p.s. Where is brand Nannette being produced? In what country? I guess that there are many fake which are close to original which are produced here and not only here :D

Thank you!

Alice.

The problem with small "home based" manufacturers is that they can be deadly. As you may know, childrens clothes sold into the USA, Canada and the EU must meet certain minimum standard in respect to safety (choking hazards, flamability etc.) As well, there is the issue of labour standards. One of the reasons the larger garment manufacturers are more expensive is that the materials used have to be flame retardant and there is usually some form of surveilance to prevent child labour and inappropriate working conditions. (Yes there is often non compliance, but the large western retailers do make an effort, even if imperfect.) I know that is not the question, but I wonder if you have taken the safety and ethical aspects into consideration?

My need is a bit contradictory I suppose.

Little order (from 1 piece). Good quality. And e-catalogue. Small factories do not have paper or e-catalogue. And they change production so fast, no reason for making catalogue.

I need ready to use production, not ordered by my patterns.

Edited by antaray

By the way, does anybody know what had happened with roongroj.com web-site (brand BeMee)?

p.s. Where is brand Nannette being produced? In what country? I guess that there are many fake which are close to original which are produced here and not only here

It is my first topic on this forum. Nobody knows, or nobody wants to answer. So sad :o

• 1 month later...
I am searching for major Thai manufacturers of children clothes and accessories, which produce them here, in Thailand and have around 100-150 models or styles that have web-site with catalogue (grate if with an internet-shop also).

Alice, you shouldn't be looking for the manufacturers themselves. The larger factories that produce Children's apparel won't touch anything less than 300 dozen (3600pcs) per color per style. The individual unit costs can be less than US$1/pc depending on style so it's just not worth the factory's time to take up smaller orders.

Your best bet is to go to a wholesale market like Pratunam as MJo suggested- this is where many smaller retail shops buy their products.

you won't be able to buy1 piece from any manufacturer or even wholesale stores, you might be able to buy 1 piece by paying retail prices from wholesale stores. Your best bet is pratunam, you'll have to do the cataloging yourself and go through each store.

• 1 month later...

I know an excellent site for childrens/babies clothing. Yes thai manufacture too.

Priced per item or 5kg 10k 20k etc etc

Sorry the info isnt free though so i dont know why im telling u lol

I could sell you the info if your desperate :)

I would give you that information for free though :)

PLEASE stop bombarding me with emails...I'll give you that info!

I can't post a link :D but I can give you a hint though.

Google this: AMARISAS