The Bridge Over The River Kwai (kwae) - Kanchanaburi

Kan Win

• 1 month later...

Yes, each year, end of November to early December. It has been going on now for over 20 odd years.

See you there this year then. :o

Your truly,

Kan Win :D

• 6 months later...

Yes, it's an annual event.

Unfortunately last year the organisers decided to cut costs, and hired a different organisation to the previous 8 years to set it all up. It was rather dismal by comparison, same old story you get what you pay for.

I do believe the organisers are back to dealing with the previous professionals to set it up this year, but it's still not confirmed, lets hope so, it's a great evening out.

Yes, it's an annual event.

Unfortunately last year the organisers decided to cut costs, and hired a different organisation to the previous 8 years to set it all up. It was rather dismal by comparison, same old story you get what you pay for.

I do believe the organisers are back to dealing with the previous professionals to set it up this year, but it's still not confirmed, lets hope so, it's a great evening out.

Thank you 'lioness' for your post.

I still do have the ending of this 2007 shot but it is too large to post 100mb, 12 mins long. Will try to resize it and post it.

Now that was a great show.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)

• 4 weeks later...