Copy D V D S

thaimate

ime in britain for a few days and the wife has just informed me that there are to be no more copy dvds ,is it all over ,no more copys or is it just the usuall ?

Source please? Other than the wife.

If this is true, than I`m off out tomorrow to purchase 2 million writeable DVDs.

nope, its over.

prostitution is next, just wait.

And if this is true, I`m soding off.

No prostitutes, oh hel_l, what else is there to do to pass the time in Thailand?

:D

There is always Miss Fist, I'm sure you two have met on many occasions, and reasonable rates I hear. :o

nope, its over.

prostitution is next, just wait.

And if this is true, I`m soding off.

No prostitutes, oh hel_l, what else is there to do to pass the time in Thailand?

:D

There is always Miss Fist, I'm sure you two have met on many occasions, and reasonable rates I hear. :o

Or her friend Madam Palm

As the internet becomes faster/more available i suspect that pirate DVDs will decline.

I used to purchase DVDs, but now that i have a 1Megabyte connect and can download from bittorrent is a few hours (which is exactly what the DVD pirates do (their stuff is not even a copy of an original DVD, although they often claim it to be).

Seems like a waste to pay 100 baht for something you can get for free.

It's even worse for games. They tried to charge me 500 Baht for a copy of GTA 4! It probably cost them no more than 50baht for the media, that's quite a mark up.

Needless to say i downloaded that also.