Best Way To Get To Hua Hin

andyg75

I have got a friend from school days also my Best Man who ownes a bar in Hau Hin I want to do a surprise visit this year, but usually I would ask g/f how to get there but I want to do this trip without her knowing(she would want to come). So can anyone tell me the best way to get there from Bangkok airport,ie which bus companies to use, as I've read some horror stories on here about people getting there luggage pinched or they have been abandoned. I expect it will be a taxi from airport to bus station, but which one, then I can book ticket online. Also any idea how much a taxi would cost to Hau Hin. Thanks in advance. Andy.

I have got a friend from school days also my Best Man who ownes a bar in Hau Hin I want to do a surprise visit this year, but usually I would ask g/f how to get there but I want to do this trip without her knowing(she would want to come). So can anyone tell me the best way to get there from Bangkok airport,ie which bus companies to use, as I've read some horror stories on here about people getting there luggage pinched or they have been abandoned. I expect it will be a taxi from airport to bus station, but which one, then I can book ticket online. Also any idea how much a taxi would cost to Hau Hin. Thanks in advance. Andy.

Avis. Drive yourself, 2.5 hrs .Easy.

Take a cab.

You should be able to negotiate for around Baht 2,000 +/-

Take a minibus from Victory Monument for around 200 Bht. Depending on traffic you could taxi it there (to VM), or get the BTS from On Nut . Takes around 2.5 hrs.