Container Cargo For Moving Home

xenomorph

Hi guys,

I'm on my way home to Europe after 8½ years here in Thailand. I have collected a lot of stuff here during these years. From furniture to computer, TV, stereo etc. and thinking of bringing it back home as a start for building a new home. Hiring a container, or part of, is probably the best idea. I would like to know if you guys could recommend any companies for that kind of service. Price is a concern since I don't wanna pay more to bring the stuff home, than it cost to buy equivalent stuff at home.

/Emm

Edited by xenomorph

Hi guys,

I'm on my way home to Europe after 8½ years here in Thailand. I have collected a lot of stuff here during these years. From furniture to computer, TV, stereo etc. and thinking of bringing it back home as a start for building a new home. Hiring a container, or part of, is probably the best idea. I would like to know if you guys could recommend any companies for that kind of service. Price is a concern since I don't wanna pay more to bring the stuff home, than it cost to buy equivalent stuff at home.

/Emm

I noticed this member recently moved goods, maybe try them for advice also:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/didster-m19253.html

I used the largest Thai freight forwarding company back in New York when my wife and I moved to Bangkok, Lanna Trading. They specialize in ocean loose cargo and full containers. Their quotes are straight forward, no hidden costs and they arrange delivery/ customs which is really good service. I wouldn't be too concerned about price because most companies charge the same rate for personal affects. Hope this helped.