How Young Is Too "young"?

junki3korean

Yeah, but the younger the more you limit your ability to develope emotionally i think is what people were trying to get at. It's kind of weird though, I tried asking my dad this the other day, and a few other people I have known to be doing this regularly. Basically what I was asking was, don't you miss the affection side of a relationship, i mean to be laying in bed after with someone in your arms that your not paying to be there, that genuinely is there comforting you as you comfort them? Don't you miss that masculine feeling you get of knowing that this person is with you for you... Because it is a masculine thing i think to sit there holding someone in your arms and enjoying that knowing, or feeling that your protecting them in some sort of way... well feels like it... I don't know how exactly to describe what I am getting at, I mean its a feeling after all. Apparently the answer was no, a few had no idea what I was talking about (more the long term people who behave this way)... I found that sad.

Although I have completemented you in a previous post, I'll be quick to advise these is nothing like experience. I remember my first couple of relationships and they could have been post-boy descriptions of affections you quoted. Many, including myself can bring up tails of being run through the ringer, no matter how resilient we are, it's burns. The raw passion one feels in our teens and twenties is very hard to remember when divorce court proceedings are taking place or in the heat of an arguement someone lashes out. It's hard to bring back or even find that passsion. I've been a lucky one, but many dont. Some guys find solice in being able to chat up young girls in Nana or whereever and then being able to leave at the end of the night. Sad, but maybe sometimes theraputic for them, who knows. But I do agree that these sort of goings-on are hard to understand with guys in their teens.

I guess I can understand that... My mum is the main cause of my dads 'never get married' kind of ideal he has been trying to convey to me for years. I guess I just didn't draw the lines between passion and his experiences as I can't really understand what his experiences were (neither do I really want to).

With that said I still think its unhealthy for my high school buddy to be exhibiting the same behavioral patterns as my dad, although my dad seemed to be a lot more 'safe' and not so... boastful about it. Ok my friend is 20 obese and smells as if he doesn't clean often (not like in high school he was fat but he is huge now), but I don't think what he is doing is a result of his appearance and personality, I think his personality and appearance have been directly effected by him being in this 'scene'. It's scary to see what he has become, sad to.

Is a 22 year old with fifteen year old any more bizarre than a 22year old with a 55 year old ??????

Anyone who doesn't agree there is a HUGE difference between the former and latter has a few screws loose, IMHO.

One can easily debate the pro's and con's of older men and younger women, or vice versa. However, discussion of adults having desires or relations with minors is sick and perverse to say the least.

On an aside note, there are probably a lot of minors involved in the various Bkk RLD's. However, it takes consenting adults to allow them to do such work. And it certainly requires demand for such supply. In either case, it is adults taking advantage of minors and those kinds of people should be investigated and prosecuted.

Is a 22 year old with fifteen year old any more bizarre than a 22year old with a 55 year old ??????

Yes. I'm going to be a little bit vulgar now, my favorite thing when I was in high school was girls between 14 - 16.... basically I thought of it as all they wanted was for me to validate them (as i was the cool druggie dude at the time at school that was actually friendly to EVERYONE), all I had to do to sleep with them was deny that validation for them until I had them in what I would describe as a comfort zone, once they are in my comfort zone and still after validation I would 'close' easily. It is so unbelievably easy that it isn't fair... now if you keep have any sense of morality you would know that this is totally wrong.

I could link you to some communities I was once a big member of after finishing high school, which basically came up with tricks and 'routines' to achieve these goals... Now some of these people were web predators(guys who specialize in convincing girls with web cams 95% under 18 to do shows for them then they post it to each other in a massive attempt at sharing content), but most considered themselves some sort of dark pick up artists (similar to those in the book 'The Game')... The reason I left is because I realized I was the only one of them under 20 and all these people I had known were like 50 lol... I ended up being banned from a few of them as I realized the challenge and game to me was just a way for them to get to young girls and basically spammed their site with comments along the lines of calling them all pedophiles.

I haven't done anything with that in a while, although my current girl friend is an international school student... But I didn't need any routines or anything, I was too drunk to care and I just naturally 'gamed' her. Oh, and she is 18 so older than my targets for most of my routines.

Re the kid claiming to be a dad,there are at least 2 other lads arounfd the girls age who say the could be the father.

A couple of years ago I was up in Bangkok, to visit the embassy. As I was sat eating my evening meal, this bloke and his teenage son came down the Soi to their hotel. Father and son had a girl on their arm. The lad couldn't have been much older than 15.

I saw the interview on television. The interviewer asked him, how you going to finance your baby.

He look dazzled and asked "finance what's meaning" His 15 year old girlfriend on the back looked up her eyes and smiled with his question,really I don't lie or joke about it

They've got the video of them here. When you see them there, all sat on the bed, it looks a little like it was posed for a Saatchi ad campaign against teenage pregnancy or something lol. Recent stories suggest the paternity is not certain though.

Guys getting trapped like this at an early age are getting to be quite common here now.. Witness the ammount of guys in their very early 20's you see in town with a GF and a baby.. For others it's just the lifestyle and they can't get enough of it.. They can't wait to show off to their mates.. Attitudes have changed big time.. Back when I was 20 (or younger) I didn't know of any young bloke that would boast about having to pay for sex... You'd have been a laughing stock if you couldn't get a sh*g for 'free' But now it seems 'tours' of lads to Eastern Europe, Holland and Thailand in search of working girls is the norm for some.. Before only guys in the military got up to stuff like that.. And they seldom mentioned it outside their close associates..

Apart from the financial probs there is also the STD/HIV risk not to mention Hepatitis etc.

I dont think attitudes towards paying for sex changed, its just that maybe attitudes change when visiting a country where its more accessible and presented in a way that makes it seem like the 'dun thing'. I think some viewed it as part of the Thai experience.

Most of the male friends I knew in the UK or my ex partner knew would consider it a sad reflection on their manlyhood/prowess if they had to pay for sex. I also recall it being a topic of conversation once and the general consensus was that you had to be a sad..(wont go into details, you get the drift)..to pay for it. However, when people are on holiday/party mode, they often do things they wouldnt normally do, especially if considered socially acceptable in some way. The fact that its sort of out in the open and most guys pat each other on the back about it over here, probably makes it easier to try it out.

--

As for the young guys, well, is it particularly healthy to get into this 'scene' at any age? Im not taking a moral high-ground on this (..wont add a "but" in there.. ok!) just an opinion from slight observation.

Anyway, im sure the ladies prefer to see younger guys than the usual crop ..The question that could also be posed is "How old is too old!" :o

Eek, paying for sex is just easier, nothing to do with whether you could get it for free. As it's been said many times...you don't pay them for the sex, you pay them to leave. Far less emotional complications.

Edited by sibeymai

Eek, paying for sex is just easier, nothing to do with whether you could get it for free. As it's been said many times...you don't pay them for the sex, you pay them to leave. Far less emotional complications.

Yes, it's just like some kind of masturbation with another person. As long as no one is corced or hurt, I see no problem.

another picture of the little bugger.

amazing he wasnt shooting blanks at his age

Is he a dwarf or is she huge?

post-70648-1234756480_thumb.jpg

late and early developers i think

boys got a baby face for sure.

he is a sly dog too, impregnating females at the tender age of 13.

but he says he will be a good father, i believe him

How Young Is Too "young"?

Anything under 18 is too young, because prior to that their parents/guardians are responsible for the consequences of their actions...and that's not right.

No sex until you have enough money in the bank or your own health insurance to cover medical bills for pregnancy or STD treatment (some are lifelong).

I don't know any minors that have that, but at least when the kid hits 18 they've got to deal with it themselves...Mommy and Daddy aren't obliged to take care of it. (hopefully..)

Don't play if you can't pay.

Unless.... you're doing a school project :o

Edited by teacup

DISGUSTING!

Nobody under the age of 40 should be allowed to have sex!

Perverts!

And nobody over 50 should be doing it either. That's disgusting, they should all be growing old gracefully, playing bowls and living plutonically with their old gradma wives.

I ve been thinking how young is too young? Last month while enjoying my time in Pattaya, I couldn`t help to relise how young the toursist in the redlights were getting. I saw many Young farangs holding hands or hugged up with a Thai Girl (one even looked like a ladyboy but cant be a positive on that) walking out of Walking Street. I observed while having a beer and saw kids that could even pass for 15-16 years old and thought, fuc_k!.... thats too young to be in Thailand with no parents doing what there doing....

Not that its my business, or I give a sleeze what these young lads do.....I thought deep into it and thought how will these kids turn out in the future? And the outcome is not going to be good....

Actually ... its relatively safe - there are so many folk around its extremly unlikely they're going to get a chance to get up to anything harmful, and so long as they're in a group and have had basic parenting, they'll be fine

I think in most of these cases the parents are lurking in the background somewhere - chewing seafood in a nearby tavern, having a drink, or partner swopping in a nearby hotel, or whatever ..... but never too far.

Wouldn't suprize me if many parents think or feel its safer letting the kids run around Thailand than it is back home? Personally, I'd never let my daughter wonder around any "bright light" enviroment (mom is going to take her on an educational tour of one them as part of her first teenage birthday!), but such places aside, I am also a lot more comortable letting her and her buddies run around the farm and country communities in a small unsupervised group, than I am allowing her to go out alone or with 1 or 2 friends when we are in Santa Monica (USA), or Oxford (UK), or Hillcrest (South Africa) - all 3 places we visit as a family from time to time.

The ugly sad parts aside, I think Thailand is actually quite a safe place for kids - compared to other countries and holiday destinations. Where are the most European kids killed on holiday? - Spain apparently, by cars at coastal resort area's.