Jump to content

Uk Tourist Visa, But Work In Hong Kong - Which Embassy To Apply To

Recommended Posts


Just briefly - going to be applying for a visitors visa for the girlfriend, got all the required docs (i hope) after reading this website, but just have one question.

I currently live and work in Hong Kong and if we get the visa we will be flying out of HK, to the UK and back. Does anyone know if the visa should be applied for at the UK embassy in Hong Kong rather than Bangkok. I realise the g/f will make the application herself (she is in BK now) and that if you get the visa it doesn't matter where you are flying from, but just wondering with me working in HK whether she should be applying here as all my bank statements etc etc show a job and wages in Hong Kong, rather than the UK.

Any ideas ?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...