Pick Up From Bangkok Airport Going To Pattaya

majicjockey

Can anyone post some good companies that pick up from bangkok airport and taxi to pattaya

Bell Travel on floor 1 of airport. Air conditioned bus to Pattaya Nua bus station, then transfer to mini bus for drop off at hotel. 200 Baht including mini bus.

Hope that helps

Can anyone post some good companies that pick up from bangkok airport and taxi to pattaya

Bell Travel on floor 1 of airport. Air conditioned bus to Pattaya Nua bus station, then transfer to mini bus for drop off at hotel. 200 Baht including mini bus.

Hope that helps

What hours do they operate? I will be coming in at the end of March at 23:30...

The last Bell bus leaves Suvarnabhumi at 6PM for Pattaya and the last aircon one from the airport bus station goes at 7PM. So you must use a taxi.

I have used Kittinant for many years with total satisfaction. Their office is opposite Seaside 2 restaurant on Soi Chaiyapoon, phone 038 428 079, email <[email protected]>. I think their pick-up charge is B1200.

Hope that helps

What hours do they operate? I will be coming in at the end of March at 23:30...

Bell are very good, they have a proper coach to Pattaya bus station

then transfer you to mini buses - unfortunately (twice now) the mini bus

drivers seem to have no knowledge of Pattaya. Granted it's difficult with dozens

of 'soi 6' or whatever around and us using anglisized directions but I would

have thought 3rd road was fairly straghtforward. Sorry for the rant.

Here is Bell's email (good english): [email protected]

When I arrive late in the day, after the buses stop servicing, I just hop in a taxi. Go to the taxi stand wherever they are. They move them around a bit sometimes. Price is usually 1500 baht or less. Simple, easy, always there. Never had a problem. Do not use one of the touts that tackles you as you come out of the arrivals area. They are usually ridiculously priced and preying on the newbiews. Although I did once use them for a guaranteed price that was the same as the taxis charge.

If you chat up with somebody on the plane or in line at passport control, you can quite likely split a taxi with somebody.

When I arrive late in the day, after the buses stop servicing, I just hop in a taxi. Go to the taxi stand wherever they are. They move them around a bit sometimes. Price is usually 1500 baht or less. Simple, easy, always there. Never had a problem. Do not use one of the touts that tackles you as you come out of the arrivals area. They are usually ridiculously priced and preying on the newbiews. Although I did once use them for a guaranteed price that was the same as the taxis charge.

If you chat up with somebody on the plane or in line at passport control, you can quite likely split a taxi with somebody.

Do NOT pay more than 800 to 900 B. for a taxi to Pattaya. They drive for that. This is the same rate Pattaya to airport or BKK.

The last Bell bus leaves Suvarnabhumi at 6PM for Pattaya and the last aircon one from the airport bus station goes at 7PM. So you must use a taxi.

I have used Kittinant for many years with total satisfaction. Their office is opposite Seaside 2 restaurant on Soi Chaiyapoon, phone 038 428 079, email <[email protected]>. I think their pick-up charge is B1200.

I dont suggest Kittinant Transport, no way. I went into there shop a few years ago, booked a taxi to take me to the Airport, Paid the Fee, and they never showed up, and never even called me on the Telephone. Its a good job I was going to meet someone and did not have a Flight booked - I went in for a refund the day after and there weak excuse was that there Taxi had broken down. Its a small back street firm and I advise anyone to stay away period.

Do NOT pay more than 800 to 900 B. for a taxi to Pattaya. They drive for that. This is the same rate Pattaya to airport or BKK.

Taxi drivers from Bangkok or the airport sit around Pattaya waiting for a return fare. They have made a profit already that day and are happy to do it for not much more than the fuel costs. Agents in Pattaya get them return trips for which they charge 800/900 baht. The driver gets about 500 baht. There is no such system from the airport and I'd be suprised if you can get a taxi for this price. There are companies you can book that will pick you up at the airport for 1200 baht. I've tried several of these and they are very good when they turn up, this is not always the case. The official taxi queue will charge about 1400. Wander about for a short time and a tout will approach you, price will be cheaper than official rank and car might be nicer but not quite so safe, usually do this when my booking does not turn up.

Taxi drivers from Bangkok or the airport sit around Pattaya waiting for a return fare. They have made a profit already that day and are happy to do it for not much more than the fuel costs. Agents in Pattaya get them return trips for which they charge 800/900 baht. The driver gets about 500 baht. There is no such system from the airport and I'd be suprised if you can get a taxi for this price. There are companies you can book that will pick you up at the airport for 1200 baht. I've tried several of these and they are very good when they turn up, this is not always the case. The official taxi queue will charge about 1400. Wander about for a short time and a tout will approach you, price will be cheaper than official rank and car might be nicer but not quite so safe, usually do this when my booking does not turn up.

Last time I payed 900 B. (But need to negonate 15 to 20 minutes), hehe from Airport to Pattaya, its just 1 hour and 15 minutes, its lots enough!

Next time I ride the yellow bus, around 116 B. or so!

:D Not many replies

OK here are a few to get you started

Mr Toom > [email protected]

[email protected]

mr [email protected]

[email protected]

www.thelimopattaya.com

www.pattaya4pleasure.com

www.pttaxiservice.com

I see people asking this same question many times :o Maybe it would be a good idea to copy these down for future reference. > I did :D

• 10 months later...

I have used Mr Toom several times in the past and they have always been reliable and fair-priced.

BUT:

I booked Mr Toom for a friend travelling from BKK airport to Pattaya on 30th December 2009. The friend was a rather naive single Aussie girl travelling to Thailand alone for the first time. Guess what? He did NOT turn up. She searched the airport arrivals hall for more than an hour looking for him and had a written confirmation of the booking. Airport staff felt sorry for her and actually made an announcement on the PA system at the airport. He still wasn't there.

Such a shame that a previously reliable operator has gone bad.