Mini Golf In Chiang Mai

elephantkungfu

That mini golf place behind Carrefour shut.... anyone know any other courses in chiang mai? i heard there was one on the way to San Kampaeng somewhere, but i've got no idea where it is.

can anyone help?

thanks

It's on the right as you head out of town on the new San Kampaeng road. Just before the turn to Bor Sang about 1km after the second ring road.

That mini golf place behind Carrefour shut.... anyone know any other courses in chiang mai? i heard there was one on the way to San Kampaeng somewhere, but i've got no idea where it is.

can anyone help?

thanks

It's on the right as you head out of town on the new San Kampaeng road. Just before the turn to Bor Sang about 1km after the second ring road.

Does the place have a name?

can anyone help?

thanks

As Greenside says it's on the airport road(MahidonRd) that heads East out of town and is commonly known as New Sankampaeng Road. Go over the Superhighway/Big C flyover and after two sets of lights(about another 3k's) it's about 1000metres on the right after the 2nd set of lights.

Look out for the archway on the other side of the dual carriageway.. Inter minigolf Chiang Mai.

It's 100b a round if I remember correctly with a cute cake and coffee shop attached.

Bojo

post-75277-1234882029_thumb.jpg

can anyone help?

thanks

As Greenside says it's on the airport road(MahidonRd) that heads East out of town and is commonly known as New Sankampaeng Road. Go over the Superhighway/Big C flyover and after two sets of lights(about another 3k's) it's about 1000metres on the right after the 2nd set of lights.

Look out for the archway on the other side of the dual carriageway.. Inter minigolf Chiang Mai.

It's 100b a round if I remember correctly with a cute cake and coffee shop attached.

Bojo

Is the course any good? worth checking out?

I live in the moo bahn just a little ways more past the mini golf. I've never played a round, but the course is well kept up and clean. There are not hardly anyone that plays the course during the day, but it IS open. It IS worth a check.

I can vouch for the restaurant, good food. I eat lunch there mostly about twice a week. Their whole wheat bread is supreme. You can buy the bread, but have to order a half day in advance. Try a sandwich with the whole wheat and see what I mean. The bread is "heavy" and fills you up. I have it for toast in the mornings, check it out.

They have a bakery there also, but you would not know it. They have some nice deserts on the order of Love at First Bite shop.

The previous directions were right on!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for the mini-golf information. Took my son to Inter Mini Golf today and it was great fun, and we were the only people there (10 am - 11.30) so no pressure on us to finish each hole quickly. Thought I'd add a little more information:

Opening hours 10 am to 10 pm, according to the brochure we took, but the staff said it opened about 9am. Might try after dark next time as it should be cooler - not much shade this time of year. Seems like it'll be well-lit.

Adults 100 baht/round, children 60 baht. Though no signs to let you know that, you have to ask.

If you're there around lunchtime, go a little further along the main road to km 9 and try the great, inexpensive northern Thai food at Huan Jai Yong restaurant - my favourite in the whole of CM. Closed third Thurs & Fri each month. Menu only in Thai.

CMMCB