Travel To Si Satchanalai From Uttaradit Or Sukothai?

NuttyMokum

Its strictly fornbidden here-moderators have nothing else to do-to write in what I think might be the language I use when working there.

there are also in that lingo forums on thailand.startpagine.nl-boith reisforum and thailandforum(=better)

the idea you have is hardly worth bothering about-this is Thailand-which means that ANY major road linking 2 towns will have frequent buses daytime-say every 20/30 mins. that is so evident that anyone takes it for granted. and it is even in any guidebook too. As Sukho is far better geared at housing tourists-stay there. Would 5 mins more in a bus really makes that much a diff to you? all these buses run (maybe from further-Sukh-Sri Sat-Utt-and some go furhter on-yes, and also back)

• 1 month later...
Its strictly fornbidden here-moderators have nothing else to do-to write in what I think might be the language I use when working there.

there are also in that lingo forums on thailand.startpagine.nl-boith reisforum and thailandforum(=better)

the idea you have is hardly worth bothering about-this is Thailand-which means that ANY major road linking 2 towns will have frequent buses daytime-say every 20/30 mins. that is so evident that anyone takes it for granted. and it is even in any guidebook too. As Sukho is far better geared at housing tourists-stay there. Would 5 mins more in a bus really makes that much a diff to you? all these buses run (maybe from further-Sukh-Sri Sat-Utt-and some go furhter on-yes, and also back)

It's a perfectly legitimate question to ask in a travel forum about Thailand. Very rude.