Fat Naked Lady!

Moonrakers

When at home I smoke on the balcony, an from my balcony I have a the glorious view of another apartment building across a narrow street.

One of the occupants of the building opposite mine is a rather portly Thai lady (let's just say that she has the figure of a baby Hippo) whom likes to spend time on her own balcony, absolutely stark naked. It really is nothing to get excited about as it is far from a pleasant sight on the eyes. She is clearly not 'the full ticket' either as she has been known to say/shout things along the lines of "If anybody complains then it is because they are jealous of my beauty"

This has surprisingly been going on for some time now, at least 4 weeks that I know of and oddly, taking into Thai's looking down on such things she still seems free to show her wares.

If only she was aesthetically pleasing to the eye, although the downside of that would be that I might be tempted to start smoking more.

But why has she not been stopped yet? Perhaps she is actually a bit insane and so their is not much that the authorities can do? Doe's anybody else have the experience of such displays in Thailand, excluding cowboy/Nana etc.

When at home I smoke on the balcony, an from my balcony I have a the glorious view of another apartment building across a narrow street.

One of the occupants of the building opposite mine is a rather portly Thai lady (let's just say that she has the figure of a baby Hippo) whom likes to spend time on her own balcony, absolutely stark naked. It really is nothing to get excited about as it is far from a pleasant sight on the eyes. She is clearly not 'the full ticket' either as she has been known to say/shout things along the lines of "If anybody complains then it is because they are jealous of my beauty"

This has surprisingly been going on for some time now, at least 4 weeks that I know of and oddly, taking into Thai's looking down on such things she still seems free to show her wares.

If only she was aesthetically pleasing to the eye, although the downside of that would be that I might be tempted to start smoking more.

But why has she not been stopped yet? Perhaps she is actually a bit insane and so their is not much that the authorities can do? Doe's anybody else have the experience of such displays in Thailand, excluding cowboy/Nana etc.

Nice area :o

Haha!

She isnt really harming anyone (ok, well, psychologically she might be!).

I think its quite refreshing to hear a story like that.

One totally unrepressed free spirited Thai lady. Good for her!

(Reminds me of "Friends" when they used to look at the "Ugly Naked Guy" in the next apartment block across the street :o )

~

:o Boring sexist troll, nothing to do with Thailand..

It's quite unfair to call her a troll, and I have not had the pleasure of meeting with her to determine whether or not she is either boring or sexist, lets not jump to conclusions there.

Edited by Moonrakers

~

It's quite unfair to call her a troll, and I have not had the pleasure of meeting with her to determine whether or not she is either boring or sexist, lets not jump to conclusions there.

You should go down and give her a good ole serving of rakers.....didnt you know its the fat ugly ones that go off....they treat every one as their last one :D .

No doubt you are the perfect image of male beauty yourself rakers.....obviously too good for this one?

~

:D But seriously...think of all the balconies that can see her. She's doing a great public service by making people cut back on their smoking!

You are not obliged to admire her Rubenesque delights. Wear shades, avert your gaze, or better yet stop smoking :o Oh heck, go on over and serenade her with a Barry Manilow tune. I'm sure you could get her to sway to Mandy. Who knows, maybe you might meet your future wife. Consider befriending her. Perhaps you can take her dancing on a moonlit evening cruise and whisper sweet nothings in her ear as you run your hand through her hair and gaze lovingly into her eyes. Love is waiting for you. Don't be afraid. Seize the moment. This is your chance to meet the one who will make you whole, bring you joy and take you to a better place. Do it now. Don't wait for tomorrow or someone else may take her from your heart.

OK BigSnake - we got the message :o

Seriously, sitting stark naked on a balcony in full view of everyone is rather unusual behaviour for a Thai lady.

So I think we can confidently assume that she has lost a few marbles....

She sounds fairly harmless right now, but maybe she will progress to something more embarrassing or shocking.

My advice would be to ensure right now you can corner the market on ticket sales...

Simon

You are not obliged to admire her Rubenesque delights. Wear shades, avert your gaze, or better yet stop smoking :o Oh heck, go on over and serenade her with a Barry Manilow tune. I'm sure you could get her to sway to Mandy. Who knows, maybe you might meet your future wife. Consider befriending her. Perhaps you can take her dancing on a moonlit evening cruise and whisper sweet nothings in her ear as you run your hand through her hair and gaze lovingly into her eyes. Love is waiting for you. Don't be afraid. Seize the moment. This is your chance to meet the one who will make you whole, bring you joy and take you to a better place. Do it now. Don't wait for tomorrow or someone else may take her from your heart.

"Rubenesque delights": What a way to put it Gkid, I think that I might go for another ciggy and put a bit of Barry on now.

My comment, surprise and laughter, was not in reference to her being a larger lady, but the fact that she is displaying herself naked on her balcony and her attitude towards other who question it. Not something you read about everyday, especially for Thailand, especially for a Thai female.

I think the comments in reference to her weight are pretty mean. Its as if had she been thinner, it would be acceptable and pleasant.

If there is something wrong with her mentally, i hope she is ok and looked out for. Otherwise, if she seems happy, isnt in any danger, and is doing no harm to anyone, then I dont think it should be a problem.

Reminds me of this story :D

This story seems quite different from that one.

That story seems to be about a woman who is upset and disturbed. He body language and actions are that of a woman who looks to me to be distressed and confused. So sad. Hope she was given proper care and help. Not very likely though. :o

Well in typical T.V. fashion it would seem as though I have opened a can of worms here.

Granted some of my comments about her weight where a bit mean but it is not as though I was talking about some overweight fully clothed woman, this lady's nakedness obviously draws some attention to her proportions and in turn will draw some comments.

And so what about perception of what is beautiful. In generations past fuller figured women where considered more attractive because it indicated an ability to bear children, so what would the Romans think about the modern day perception that slim is beautiful?

Anyway, I am quite sure that she has some kind of husband/boyfriend/partner as a guy can often be seen from the same balcony. At least she has some companionship and he must be quite devoted to stick with her through whatever it is that she is going through.

Edited by Moonrakers

Well in typical T.V. fashion it would seem as though I have opened a can of worms here.

Granted some of my comments about her weight where a bit mean but it is not as though I was talking about some overweight fully clothed woman, this lady's nakedness obviously draws some attention to her proportions and in turn will draw some comments.

And so what about perception of what is beautiful. In generations past fuller figured women where considered more attractive because it indicated an ability to bear children, so what would the Romans think about the modern day perception that slim is beautiful?

Anyway, I am quite sure that she has some kind of husband/boyfriend/partner as a guy can often be seen from the same balcony. At least she has some companionship and he must be quite devoted to stick with her through whatever it is that she is going through.

maybe she was drunk or on drug :D

Its normal like nud_e beaches in some countries but she might thought the balcany were a nud_e beach hahaha..

I got naked when im drunk in bed...but here we dont have balcany...... TOO freezing..!!

Oh yeah im getting drunk :o

Edited by thesunset75

maybe she was drunk or on drug :D

Its normal like nud_e beaches in some countries but she might thought the balcany were a nud_e beach hahaha..

I got naked when im drunk in bed...but here we dont have balcany...... TOO freezing..!!

Oh yeah im getting drunk :o

or taking drugs :D