Man Check This Out.

McLovin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate sent me this ... what a stuck up bitch ... Would love to introduce her to Bangkok:

emmasthailandadventure.blogspot.com

The rantings of an immature high school who is only 18 and on her gap year from the UK. She just doesn't have a clue, but who will soon learn. She is cute though and is looking for a hot Thai guy! All my hot Thai guy friends are gay....!

Mate sent me this ... what a stuck up bitch ... Would love to introduce her to Bangkok:

http://emmasthailandadventure.blogspot.com/

The rantings of an immature high school who is only 18 and on her gap year from the UK. She just doesn't have a clue, but who will soon learn. She is cute though and is looking for a hot Thai guy! All my hot Thai guy friends are gay....!

Why would she be on a gap year from the UK when it is obvious by the fact she uses dollars and talks about her stay in Byron and studies at the University of New South Wales that she is australian

Edited by redscouse

redscouse - she's from OZ mate.

yeah I was editing the same time as you were posting, I wrote the wrong country :o but still, she is not from the UK

Probably Ozi or Kiwi. Everyone calls it GAP now. I use to call it bludging for a year before going to uni.

C'mon.... just another english teatcher... :D

Or a troll... can't wait to read when the reality hit's her or :o

I emailed her, told her I would giver her McLovins tour of BKK if she was interested :D Will post a reply if I get one.

This could be a classic. New "grumpy old man thread"..

Maybe couple of polls in the line of...

- how long before she is kicked out on her accommodation?

- how long it's gonna take her to lose her teaching job?

- now long she's going to last before being "evacuated" back to AUS?

for starters....

redscouse - she's from OZ mate.

yeah I was editing the same time as you were posting, I wrote the wrong country :o but still, she is not from the UK

well guys she's young and excited about her new life,sounds like she's been born with a silver spoon,i would n't want to be her old man reading her travelogue.the visa card might be terminated.

C'mon.... just another english teatcher... :D

Or a troll... can't wait to read when the reality hit's her or :o

I emailed her, told her I would giver her McLovins tour of BKK if she was interested :D Will post a reply if I get one.

This could be a classic. New "grumpy old man thread"..

Maybe couple of polls in the line of...

- how long before she is kicked out on her accommodation?

- how long it's gonna take her to lose her teaching job?

- now long she's going to last before being "evacuated" back to AUS?

for starters....

yes its a perfect set up for us grumpies no doubt about it,but if she was my daughter and read her travel diary i'd close down her access to money pretty quickly(she's gonna do 30,000 baht a month every 2 weeks unless daddy helps out.

Not a chance that is real. Don't believe half of the stories you read on the internet about Thailand...there are a lot of bored people here.

It just might be. Go to her profile, her profession is "Party Girl" and if you click the link there is others out there :o

I feel sorry for her students and their parents, most of whom spend a large percent of their monthly incomes so their kids can get a education at a "good" international school... only to have a 18year old brat teacher that thinks of her new students/school as the "Thai brat camp"...

Its teachers like her that give all you other english teachers a bad name

I feel sorry for her students and their parents, most of whom spend a large percent of their monthly incomes so their kids can get a education at a "good" international school... only to have a 18year old brat teacher that thinks of her new students/school as the "Thai brat camp"...

yes,agree,thailand deserve better.she's just a little rich kid,but she'll soon learn.

she is also going to be in complete shock when no one looks at her as a "hotty".... she is tooo ummm big bonned to be considered a hotty next to all those ummmm not so big bonned thai women....

but she says most of them have Aids ?

vacuous tard should stay in sidenee.

Good post. Well put.

With any luck she might be staying around Nana :o PRICELESS :D

Oh, Football Club UK me!

There are people who think and act like her. There are plenty of rich, narrowminded spoilt brats in Oz.

My sense of schadenfreude is tingling with anticipation... Oh, please crash and BURN. Get done over by one of those "hot Thai guys" on KPN. I am sure one of the rough boys working at one of the Bars on Haad Rin would give her a seeing to. For a small fee :o

Could be hoax or troll thing. Dunno. It did seem a bit overdone. Could be she really is as self-involved as she portrays, so blogging about what she will do would tie in just nicely with her narcissism. Look at me , look at me!