Man Check This Out.

McLovin

I wonder who would be dumb enough to make death threats to a naive girl, a newcomer to a strange land. That sounds very rough. Dan, you are a swine.

But I did enjoy the blog. In particular the way Em talks about the potential hardship of teaching brats when she is by her own admission a spolit brat herself, still a child with the mention of being daddies little princess etc and not staying anywhere backpackerish (make sure teach your students the word 'backpackerish') because Daddy will put you up in a nice hotel. Em, you have to be a bit more streetwise in Bangkok, honey.

I will keep up reading the blog. I enjoyed it.

Don't lose heart Emma, some of us are a cynical bunch on thai Visa.

Hope you enjoy thailand.

GFL.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people come to Thailand because they want to be here. Others want to be here so much that they try to find work (legally or otherwise) just to prolong their adventure.

When a girl from an apparently well-to-do western family expresses comments like she did on her blog, it sends really bad vibes to the rest of us. He has no respect for the country and should automatically be granted PNG status. :o

Ok,now it looks bad for Thaivisa.I just read her update,and a joke is a joke,but people from this forum threatened to kill her?Where the hel_l is your brain?Just because she made some naive and silly comments doesn't give ANYBODY the right to do this.Good one guys,now anybody that reads her blog thinks ALL farangs here are THUGS! :D whoever "DAN" is,good one mate,i hope she has your isp tracked,and you get a knock on the door.

I had no idea that people would go so far as to threaten someone and find the behavior and attitudes of people who purport themselves to be adults on this forum to be absolutely appalling.

Here's hoping she doesn't contact Thai Visa for member details on people who threatened her.

//CLOSED//