Enraged Aussie Pounds Bangkok Police

george

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah come on Briggsy it's funny the argument will only turn up on another posting just let it run it will run out of steam by the end of the day.

You are right with much of the banter but the comment from LTGTR

"Good for him-I'll buy him a beer anyday.Too bad he didn't take more Thai mutts down with him.I applaud him".

is certainly NOT. Its totally pathetic. :o

Fine him,jail him for a few weeks and deport him.We don't need anymore Aussies acting like pommies here. :o

Please get yourself a life! Earlier comment says "Us, Uk etc... what about the Germans, Russians causeing havoc everywhere in Pattaya deport some of them!

It was a joke newbie,in relation to a poster having a jab at Aussies... :D

What a <deleted>.

Whats the big deal, we all make a small mistake sometimes :o , a pointed finger and a "take it easy next time" should do the trick. In anycase if he gets a sentence he probably wont be pardoned as quckly as the other Aussie. In Thailand the punishment really seems fits the crime.

Where does this violent farang behavior stem from? Australians are mostly English? Americans are English, Irish, Italian,... When the first responder said little red dot, I thought he meant that shit they smoke. I remember another type smoke where it would take, at least, 6 police to subdue. Usually requiring knocking the suspect out. I can't recall the name. He must have been really pissed. He could easily have been shot in many cities in the USA.

In the States they shoot you DEAD!They even Taser children.

Is that a pic of the Oscar Meyer Wiener?

A couple more pics of our Aussie friend here mid- and post-fracas.

What a fine looking specimen. Quality Tourist. Pity he wasnt capped, surely nobody is proud of him :o

after looking at his pics.i would say he'd had a bloody good time,even if a little stunned.Its important to keep up the aussie image.done the country proud sport :D

maybe he'd just heard from centrelink he was n't going to get a pension after all.

Fine him,jail him for a few weeks and deport him.We don't need anymore Aussies acting like pommies here. :o

I find that last comment offensive. What your saying is all expats from England behave in that manner when drunk.

I suggest you take a good look around ,what about loud mouthed yanks,kiwi's,dutchies,krouts,froggies,yids,towelheads need I go on.

This incident is so old. It happened in the first week of January. There is no new news.

We've now just got Brits, Aussies and Americans slagging each other off.

Mods, put this one out of its misery.

Don't forget the kiwis egging them on :o

I find that last comment offensive. What your saying is all expats from England behave in that manner when drunk.

I suggest you take a good look around ,what about loud mouthed yanks,kiwi's,dutchies,krouts,froggies,yids,towelheads need I go on.

I point you to post 154 :D:D

No need to go on. I think your racist comments will suffice to have the mods take care of you.

Lets reflect on what may have caused such a situation to occur in the first instance.

He could perhaps be suffering from a recent loss for example.

Yeah a recent loss of two stolen bottles of beer and a stolen taxi. GET REAL PREACHER! :D

Just what TV needs, another doo-gooder :o

Better to do good than to follow and be bad.

You cannot judge this person until you know his story. Everybody has a story, some not so good and very sad. He may just have one of these and drowning his sorrows.

No excuse really, but the extent of his story could give reasoning to understand why he did and then forgive, rather than condemn.

Life is to short for ridicule and unforgiveness. People need to express understanding and compassion more in this day and age.

This is not evident here currently.

Lets reflect on what may have caused such a situation to occur in the first instance.

Yeah a recent loss of two stolen bottles of beer and a stolen taxi. GET REAL PREACHER! :D

Just what TV needs, another doo-gooder :o

Better to do good than to follow and be bad.

You cannot judge this person until you know his story. Everybody has a story, some not so good and very sad. He may just have one of these and drowning his sorrows.

No excuse really, but the extent of his story could give reasoning to understand why he did and then forgive, rather than condemn.

Life is to short for ridicule and unforgiveness. People need to express understanding and compassion more in this day and age.

This is not evident here currently.

I'd imagine you can drown your sorrows without stealing 2 bottles of beer and a taxi, and then causing harm to the police. No doubt he was a great sorrow to them, do you suggest they drown him too?

I wonder if any person of any nationality, can swear a citizen of their country would never do anything as shocking as this?

Get it togeather, nationality has rearly got anything to do with a persons behaviour 555. The fact is that it was an Aussie this time, who'll be next? :o

I wonder if any person of any nationality, can swear a citizen of their country would never do anything as shocking as this?

Get it togeather, nationality has rearly got anything to do with a persons behaviour 555. The fact is that it was an Aussie this time, who'll be next? :o

Ofcourse that is true.

However, the proximity to Australia and NZ makes it more likely for individuals of a less monetary (and emotional) stable background to have come here...

Ofcourse that is true.

However, the proximity to Australia and NZ makes it more likely for individuals of a less monetary (and emotional) stable background to have come here...

(might be so) But i knew a man who drank everyday, becourse he had so little money.?!!

Hahahahahaha, and that loss would be what? his brain?

Edited by Dap

Here duncan, just for you:-

:D:D:D:D:wai::P :jerk:

Edited by neverdie

These Ozzies, so stupid.

All he had to do was wear a "Yellow Shirt" then you can go about hitting, kicking, shooting policeman, stealing their cars and vans, shutting airports etc...

Moral of the story - "WEAR A YELLOW SHIRT" with a PAD headband when committing crimes................

But still, don't forget to break a light bulb on your way out!

He looks like a guy I met on Sukhumvit about 2 months ago, totally pissed, with one shoe, asking for money...as he couldn't get back to Australia. The guy had this elaborate story about missing his plane and having no money. He also told me he had some amazing cocktail recipe, which he'd sold to a local hotel, who for some reason weren't giving him his dues for it...

Basically a nutter and appeared to be mentally ill to me at the time.

He looks like a guy I met on Sukhumvit about 2 months ago, totally pissed, with one shoe, asking for money...as he couldn't get back to Australia. The guy had this elaborate story about missing his plane and having no money. He also told me he had some amazing cocktail recipe, which he'd sold to a local hotel, who for some reason weren't giving him his dues for it...

Basically a nutter and appeared to be mentally ill to me at the time.

Well there you go. All this time we've been slagging the guy off and it turns out he invented the Siam Sunrays.

There must be some red faced posters out there now!

(edited cos I couldn't remember the name of the bloody drink and had to look it up)

Edited by ballpoint