Ed Visa Renewal

I have a multiple entry ED visa, I entered in Thailand on Sep 3 and extended in Immigration on November 28, therefore I get an additional 90 days period (expires on March 1st).

Am I still allowed to go out of Thailand to get another 90 days? If yes, what about the adress notification, do I still have to notify my adress or not (for this one I have to report on Feb 26...), and if yes, can I report at the immigration office where I will cross the border?

My understanding is I can go out to get 90 days and if I go out before or on 26, I dont need to notify again my adress since I left the country and did not stay more than 90 days... Can somebody clarify? Thanks!

Edited by joakb

You have 2 options either another 90 day extension at immigration with the required documents from your school or leave the country and re-enter getting another 90 days.

If you leave the country you do not need to do another 90 day report.

As long as you leave on or before March 1st you will be ok.

• 4 weeks later...

By now you should have done your Border run. You able to tell this forum your new 90 counts from 26th Febn or 1st March?

Also it seems now a multiple entry is better than a single enstry non immigrant ed. you can Either do a border run or report at immigration to extend the 90 days. Compared to Single, where you can only do it via reports

I have a multiple entry ED visa, I entered in Thailand on Sep 3 and extended in Immigration on November 28, therefore I get an additional 90 days period (expires on March 1st).

Am I still allowed to go out of Thailand to get another 90 days? If yes, what about the adress notification, do I still have to notify my adress or not (for this one I have to report on Feb 26...), and if yes, can I report at the immigration office where I will cross the border?

My understanding is I can go out to get 90 days and if I go out before or on 26, I dont need to notify again my adress since I left the country and did not stay more than 90 days... Can somebody clarify? Thanks!