Best Ways To Find A Short Term Rental ?

Soulwy

I will be in CR in a week and searching on forums has not been succesful yet.

There must newspapers with ads or messageboards in bars or supermarkets.

Driving around is not an option, not a traffic hero.

What would you do to find a rental for 3 months?

I will be in CR in a week and searching on forums has not been succesful yet.

There must newspapers with ads or messageboards in bars or supermarkets.

Driving around is not an option, not a traffic hero.

What would you do to find a rental for 3 months?

CR does have ONE big Condo, where a lot of foreigners live. realtively new, but poorly managed, though they even have a swimming pool.

I had to stay in CR for one month 3 years ago, and was looking for accom. then I booked a room at that Condo for 1 night (they rent daily as well), only to find out that it doesnt suit me, as the (HUGE) apartment didnt even have a fridge!!

sorry forgot the name, but u should be able to find it in the forum when you search for CONDO and CHIANG RAI.

I then decided to stay at a small, clean and pleasant guesthouse (even I am not the typical "guesthouse-backpack-customer"). many nice small guesthouses will offer great rates for long-stay guests. in case ur stay is during the low season, then there is no need for reservation, just go there, rent a room for 1-2 days and then shop around. should be pretty straightforward....

Siam thank you for your info. I think I know what you mean, probably serviced appartments Morning Dew Lodge?

Mmm...I heard stories about a lot of noise and drunken men hanging around. Booz, party and prostitutes in the hall...mmm... I will not feel comfortable living there.

Siam thank you for your info. I think I know what you mean, probably serviced appartments Morning Dew Lodge?

Mmm...I heard stories about a lot of noise and drunken men hanging around. Booz, party and prostitutes in the hall...mmm... I will not feel comfortable living there.

Just got emailed that it is most likely Chiang Rai condo Siam meant.