Fight In Fushion Last Night

i think im going to be leaving lamai that place is no joke

i got in to a fight last night in fusion and it werent even my fault.

i stood on some thai girls foot last night by accident and she went mental i tried to say sorry and some thai guy grabbed me.

i lamped him on the jaw he went straight down then then a couple of other thai guys came over i manged to put one of them down before the other layed one on me i had to run man

they chased me pretty far and luckily i hid from them. it took me a while to get home as they were out looking for me i'm so luck they didnt get me

i dont think i can go back there - does this happen all the time here or what?

did anyone else on here see it?.. it must have been about 2.30 or later as id been drinking in one of the bars all ngiht and they shut it down around 2.30 then i went to fusion.

Ark.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stood on some thai girls foot last night by accident and she went mental i tried to say sorry and some thai guy grabbed me.

i lamped him on the jaw he went straight down then then a couple of other thai guys came over i manged to put one of them down before the other layed one on me i had to run man

they chased me pretty far and luckily i hid from them. it took me a while to get home as they were out looking for me i'm so luck they didnt get me

did anyone else on here see it?.. it must have been about 2.30 or later as id been drinking in one of the bars all ngiht and they shut it down around 2.30 then i went to fusion.

Ark.

I saw a huge commotion there, closer to about 1.30am though. Some huge roided farang tanked to the max, swinging punches in all directions. No doubt the same incident.

I would be careful alot of those Thais are muay thai boxers and not very smart at that. Combined with a bit of alcohol they are quite lethal.

I have only been here a short time myself, too crazy for me as well... Too much agro on Samui.

just say sorry and buy them a drink

i lamped him on the jaw he went straight down

Big Big Mistake.... never start on a Thai, and esp a Thai in Fusion.....

count yourself lucky, as i have seen some ferangs in there batterd to nr death from the Thais!

Best not to go back, as you have made them lose face

count yourself lucky, as i have seen some ferangs in there batterd to nr death from the Thais!

Didnt I recommend Fusion to you when you joined the forums. Same goes as above. the Thais there can be lethal. None of them have jobs, they just live to get drunk every night. Lucky you came out of it. Buy a lottery ticket.

Magic, lays a guy out then complains he was set on. guess the English culture is well and truly with us

Easy nonthanburial,

Before you start having a go at this guy. If you want to talk about culture, he was getting hammered by three thai guys at once. Not exactly a fair fight. Hows that for culture or should I say cowardice. Which is so typical of so many thais. True, I didnt see how it started, but those thai guys certainly got what they deserved for being cowards. Anyway, just my view.

I thought this sort of thing was only supposed to happen in Pattaya.

That's the way it's presented here on TV, the rest of Thailand is one huge great lovefest with everyone smiley wiley and engaging in group hugs.

You want to be careful mate. Going round drinking in bars all night, going on to a club in the early hours and getting in a bout of fisticuffs? That kind of behaviour will get you drummed out of the Brownies and off the island.

Magic, lays a guy out then complains he was set on. guess the English culture is well and truly with us

Easy nonthanburial,

Before you start having a go at this guy. If you want to talk about culture, he was getting hammered by three thai guys at once. Not exactly a fair fight. Hows that for culture or should I say cowardice. Which is so typical of so many thais. True, I didnt see how it started, but those thai guys certainly got what they deserved for being cowards. Anyway, just my view.

You mean he hit one guy .. then another ... then ran away?

there has been fights in Fusion for Years......... and most if not all are thai - Thai or ferang - thai

with regards to English Culture, not ALL english act like this, and many stay in Thailand to GET AWAY from it..

But if you get into any confrontation with a Thai, just WALK AWAY...

Ark.

Give Lamai a wide berth Fella, if they see you they're liable to do you, 3/4/5/6/7/8/9 on 1, they don't care & they might use anything they could get their hands on..

Not worth it, trust me..

i will take your advise

at the end of the day i tried to say sorry to the girl and she started going crazy i couldnt get a word in

then this thai guy stormed over man and i knew he was going to crack me one i could see it in his eyes i reacted first

what else was i supposed to do?...

3 guys then started on me and did what i was trained to do, i took the biggest one out first i couldn't line the other two up in a straight line to go through them so i bolted - there was other guys coming over at that time to. 3 on to one aint good man.

apart from that i had a great night, some girl in one of the bars really liked me. she's the cashier as well as doesnt go with guys i want to go back but im scared to go into lamai

Ark.

hear mate. i dont want to be rude or nothing but who are you? there was plenty of people who saw it last night.

i trained as a boxer in london for 14 years i can throw a punch.

But decided to run and hide like a little girl ha ha ha Typical cockney, you got a love em :o

Starting fights with Thais is a NO NO

cushty !!

trained as a boxer in london for 14 years i can throw a punch.
luckily i hid from them
:o:D

you could'ave been a contender !!

agree and agree...muay thai does not mean @%#$ as most them are tiny and their puches and swing kicks just bounce off BUT they WILL jump you in mass with chains and pipes and knives and guns, etc and they WILL enjoy it...and no one person is a match for that.

also sounds like you were out of line, someone grabing you, is not a reason to punch them :o maybe do yourself and us all a big favor? leave Samui and don't come back :D

But decided to run and hide like a little girl ha ha ha Typical cockney, you got a love em :o

Starting fights with Thais is a NO NO

there was 4 of them. what would you have done?

easy for you to speak mate but you werent in my situation last night

i did what i could

if i hadnt of sparked two of them out id probably have took a beating from all of them.

agree and agree...muay thai does not mean @%#$ as most them are tiny and their puches and swing kicks just bounce off BUT they WILL jump you in mass with chains and pipes and knives and guns, etc and they WILL enjoy it...and no one person is a match for that.

also sounds like you were out of line, someone grabing you, is not a reason to punch them :o maybe do yourself and us all a big favor? leave Samui and don't come back :D

can you read properly? i said the guy came at me he was going to hit me i reacted in self defence

why would i be doing you a big favour by leaving samui, who are you?... are you Thai local from Samui?

i have as much right to be here as anyone else.

Ark.

i will take your advise

at the end of the day i tried to say sorry to the girl and she started going crazy i couldnt get a word in

then this thai guy stormed over man and i knew he was going to crack me one i could see it in his eyes i reacted first

what else was i supposed to do?...

3 guys then started on me and did what i was trained to do, i took the biggest one out first i couldn't line the other two up in a straight line to go through them so i bolted - there was other guys coming over at that time to. 3 on to one aint good man.

apart from that i had a great night, some girl in one of the bars really liked me. she's the cashier as well as doesnt go with guys i want to go back but im scared to go into lamai

Ark.

You dont know much about Thailand do you lol.Now a lady has fallen in love with you and she aint a bargirl heheheheheh.Shedont go with guys,now thats funny too.

think the poster got away with it quite lightly but id not hang around lamai anymore cos they will get you if you do.

The op doesn't realise that no matter how tough or great fighter he may be,Thais will always win.If they have to kill him to save face,jail is of no consequence.I am big and strong enough to take down virtually any Thai national,however common sense tells me it's far better to apologise and walk away,heck buy 'em a drink if you have to,because this will not have a happy ending for the op if these guys find him.I have yet to see a time where kindness and a free drink doesn't defuse a(potentially) violent situation,and i am no coward.I wish the op well,however you have been placed(Or put yourself) in a very dangerous situation.

Edited by tritexengineering

can you read properly? i said the guy came at me he was going to hit me i reacted in self defence

why would i be doing you a big favour by leaving samui, who are you?... are you Thai local from Samui?

i have as much right to be here as anyone else.

Ark.

sure I can "read properly", you said, and I quote:

"i stood on some thai girls foot last night by accident and she went mental i tried to say sorry and some thai guy grabbed me."

and then you "lamped him."

I live here, it is my home, please get your act together, quit "lamping" or go yours. :D

there was 4 of them. what would you have done?

Gotta love nightlife... there was 1 than it's become 4 guys... quite likely it might have end with a few more on you. You did good on hiding, and hats off to lay one or two on the way out. I don't know how agressive you were but I can quite figure out the girl going mental on you... Why I feel Samui is not for me ??

TritexEngineering makes a valid point.

For the OP some bedtime reading as you'll be stopping in for a while.

search string- stabbed, shot

A guy I know got into just this sort of altercation and ended up with his face opened from forehead to chin by a cut-throat, lucky for him, the guys pals didn't join in . Another had a row and got jumped by about 8 guys a few weeks later. They broke his fingers and head with bricks.

No doubt someone will wade in and say I'm a poof and you have to stand up for yourself, but do you really think it's worth risking your life for? Farang do die in this country and who wants to be a statistic?

BTW I also wouldn't advise you go down there with an olive branch it is unlikely to be well received.

Good luck, but why don't you try KPG?

Oh dear, looks like the honeymoon is over. I don't usually get involved in these threads, but give the guy a break. He made a bad situation worse, now he needs to learn. Fusion doesn't exist to him now, he can't go anywhere near it at night, and has to stay clear of Lamai for a couple of weeks or more. After that, well he just has to think and be careful. How distinctive is he, will a simple change of clothing help (leave the wife-beater at home)? If he goes into bars then keep a little hidden and an eye on who's turning up. If two thai guys turn up with full-face lids on then it would probably be a good idea to run.

Generally speaking, Thais don't fight unless they are confident of winning. This may go in your favour, they may need to organise if they wish to continue the fight now, but they will use weapons. The security guy sitting at the front keeps his right hand in his pocket holding a knife, running was definitely the best move at that point.

There are many late night bars in Chaweng, but I'd be a little bit nervous at any big parties from now on in case a few of your new friends make the journey from Lamai. At the end of the day there's no definate answer here, just keep your wits about you and think